JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I spotted this thread, I wondered if there's any chance these revolvers were possibly related to my old Arminius 8 shot 22 revolver. Bought it in early 80's at my small SD hometown Coast to Coast store. It's stamped Made in Germany, FIE Miami, Kal 22 Magnum, HW 7.

Never did install the 22 mag cylinder. Hell after the pinned barrel came loose the 2nd time from shorts and LR's, JB welded the barrel in place.

It killed alot of trapped raccoons, which is what I bought it for. Haven't shot it in years. May have to take it out and run some shorts thru it. Or CCI quiet ammo.

Zamak. A zinc alloy which is used in Ruger grip frames and Colt Frontier Scout frames and grip frames. I think the poor SW380 was made almost entirely of it. Many of the usual make-and-run suspects have used it, such as : JenningsBrycoStallardLorcinJimenezDavisRavenLoPoint and others who are allergic to steel.

Oh, and for you daredevils out there, feast your eyes on the Rohm RG57 "Destitute Harry" 44 Magnum!

View attachment 1025367
Great post!

Joe

Rg10 is a starter pistol essentially. "Noisy cricket" I call it but reliable. My mom carried one when she worked. Dad bought it for her in 1965. I still fire it today.
I also have a Hi-point C9. I like it....if run out of ammo just throw it at someone....it'll do as much damage lol

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top