JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Are they legitimate, good to work with? I am looking for several items and they seem to be the only ones that have them available.

Thank in advance for any help...

Rob

No idea unfortunately but after looking at the front page for maybe a minute… I would rather buy from Palmetto or Wing Tactical and any other plethora of sites. I understand the concept of you get what you pay for blah blah blah… but barrel, trigger, bolt and a decent chassis/stock etc is most important in majority of firearms…

Oh yeah and a good optic

Thank you, I had questions about those other pages too so now I can look at those with a little more confidence, I agree with you guys about the prices though. I found what I was looking for on another page; actually the actual vendors page so it all worked out…

Palmetto you really gotta check things out carefully, though... they had an epidemic of not-vertical FSB's a while back. A lot of the big-name partsmakers, you're paying more because of more thorough inspection and tighter acceptance limits... BCM used to have a reputation of the highest rejection-rate in the industry, and when you buy your parts in batch-lots, well the more thorough the testing the more cost from tests and rejection have to be added to the ones that DO make it through.

I bought a "heavy duty" DD barrel nut tool from Charlie's but it turned out to be the same exact tool that DD sells for half the price, I checked the size, thickness of the new tool (micrometer) compared to my broken one and it was exactly the same. Same metal and when I cross referenced the SKU on DD's page the standard tool came up as well. Not sure if they screwed up or it was an outright lie to get people to pay more. I have contacted them so we will see if they fess up or compound the lie.

They still have not contacted me, before they would usually contact me within a couple hours so they're probably trying to ignore me, that's fine it's not that much money but it is the point. Now I'm going to report their a_ss to the attorney general of thier state and the Better Business Bureau. I won't get anything out of it but at least it'll give them bad press so people know that they're fu_cking liars.

Well they decided to double down on the lie and tell me they sent the heavy duty version of the tool. I told them I had copied both complete pages of the item in question and sent them to DD for review....
They did not like that to much...

Good people, I am sure others have problems. We all have problems with vendors from time to time
You consider an outright lie and pilfering people to be simply another "problem"?

Misinterpret Over Your Head GIF

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class