JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another fun one is all the guns in Death Hunt with Charles Bronson and Lee Marvin. Sporterized Krags, Enfields, Winchester trappers, etc.

The movie is the patron movie of field expedient solutions. Field sporterizing. Almost all the guns in the movie look like they were chopped on a kitchen table. But I like them all never the less...

I have never been influenced by TV, also being I am really keen on the SKS I was happy to see the new madmax several modified SKS's in the movie. ( which back up my thought in another thread about the best SHTF rifle here is proof :rolleyes:;)

601px-MMFR_509.jpg

I have never been influenced by TV, also being I am really keen on the SKS I was happy to see the new madmax several modified SKS's in the movie. ( which back up my thought in another thread about the best SHTF rifle here is proof :rolleyes:;)

View attachment 281635

Ok, I can get down with buying an SKS based on its use in MM as well, but please please please don't geek it up the way it was in the movie!

Jet Li - War - Walther P99 (in 9mm, not the 556 DU rounds he was shooting)
Keanu - John Wick - HK P30L

i cant get my wife to agree on the purchases. but if i could i certainly would

Every lever gun i have ever bought?
Maybe a PPK-s and I'm sure a snubbed nose 357 from a few movies.They always look bada$$
My muzzle loaders would have come from Davey Crockett and Daniel Boone also

After years of seeing one in a whole lotta TV and movie favorites;
-Wanted, dead or alive
-Once Upon a Time in the West
-Adventures of Brisco County Junior
-Firefly/ Serenity
-Zombieland
I bought a Henry Mare's leg 22lr (hey, I'm not made of money) because it looked like it would be a lot of fun to play with....it is!
It also turns out to be a very accurate pistol up to around 100yds. I made it mine with a home cammo job and a 1moa red dot sight . It's one on favoriite pistols, and will unfailingly use 22lr, 22l, 22short of any variety/brand/quality.

I call it "Stumpy"
upload_2016-3-7_22-17-21.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top