JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm normally a free-market supporter, and would be for these companies as well, except they have used their position and influence to try and destroy my country, so throw them under the bus and leave them there.:mad::mad:

I'm normally a free-market supporter, and would be for these companies as well, except they have used their position and influence to try and destroy my country, so throw them under the bus and leave them there.:mad::mad:
I really suggest you have a look, then. Because it seems like they are mostly being supported by the Gov.

I just heard the CBS News radio blurb at the top of the hour.

They are just shameless in their blatant bias and propaganda...

"Republican members of Congress are accusing Big Tech executives of restricting conservative viewpoints and demanded to know why the Hunter Biden laptop story in the NY Post was not ran. The emails in question still have not been confirmed to have come from Hunter Biden."

Big Tech suppressing conservative views is being treated like it's not real and only a conspiracy theory. There is no question that it is happening daily. The NY Post story was perhaps the biggest, most obvious, and most in-your-face example of it.

Only the most daft or the most leftist don't think there is massive bias in the media and big tech.

I just heard the CBS News radio blurb at the top of the hour.

They are just shameless in their blatant bias and propaganda...

"Republican members of Congress are accusing Big Tech executives of restricting conservative viewpoints and demanded to know why the Hunter Biden laptop story in the NY Post was not ran. The emails in question still have not been confirmed to have come from Hunter Biden."

Big Tech suppressing conservative views is being treated like it's not real and only a conspiracy theory. There is no question that it is happening daily. The NY Post story was perhaps the biggest, most obvious, and most in-your-face example of it.

Only the most daft or the most leftist don't think there is massive bias in the media and big tech.
I forget which senator got them to admit that there was no proof that it (contents of HB's laptop) was Russian disinformation, and that there was proof it didn't come from a hacker, but it was AWKWARD.

Just another dog and pony show where the dog and pony get to go home after it's
all over and live a long and prosperous life and the politicians all get a lot of face time on tv.
So I guess it's a win-win for everyone.

If anyone else works for a larger corporation like i do, about 20,000, you learn real fast how much your voice doesn't exist. the country is way to big. To much fat.
I believe in capitalism and free markets. I believe in zero federal government. Only a military. But i also believe that people with super large bank accounts are weird. They usually have strange ideas.
the twitter dude being a prime example

If anyone else works for a larger corporation like i do, about 20,000, you learn real fast how much your voice doesn't exist. the country is way to big. To much fat.
I believe in capitalism and free markets. I believe in zero federal government. Only a military. But i also believe that people with super large bank accounts are weird. They usually have strange ideas.
the twitter dude being a prime example
In management with a company that has roughly 450,000 employees between the u.s. and canada. I understand exactly what you're saying.

The real issue is if they are a platform or publisher.
They want to hide behind being a publisher but act like a platform.

If ya'll would get the f away from watching mainstream media blow lies up your assets all day your lives would be so much better. I gave all the crap up a couple months ago and have never been happier. The government lies, the media lies and the American public laps it all up like a bunch of milk house cats.

If ya'll would get the f away from watching mainstream media blow lies up your assets all day your lives would be so much better. I gave all the crap up a couple months ago and have never been happier. The government lies, the media lies and the American public laps it all up like a bunch of milk house cats.
Like I said in another thread, about something else, whether it is what it appears to be or not, it's better to learn something about it and apply critical thinking than to take it at whatever face value you apply to it.

Did not bother because I already knew it was a waste. As mentioned they should lose all protections if they want to act as a publisher but, they now have so much money they can buy lawmakers. The public allows this, so the public gets what they asked for. Far too many just do not want to to hear "truth" so they avoid it. It is very easy to not see what you do not want to hear.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top