JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok.

So... I am officially lost here now.

And I'm not even drinking. Yet.
so are most people here :s0092:

It seems the OP is saying... quadrails for manly men who don't have soft hands?
And M-lok/Keymod makes no sense because one gotta buy pic rails anyways? (Even though, there are direct mount accessories for these slots)

But... my argument? That people said the exact same crap about those free float tubes with holes drilled and tapped for rails that the users could add on :rolleyes:

Remember those?

wm_12714302.jpg

Mlok is where it's at for me...especially since I went to hand stops on all my ARs over VFGs... Two Words.... Rail Scales. Absolutely love them.
...and Bill Geissele makes a h3llova nice Mlok rail.
745CD90B-C4FC-4240-BA1B-C3E5CA5FA429.jpeg

Last Edited:
I'm having an absurdly hard time finding what I vividly remember being available in the 1990s... :s0092: Its basically a vertical grip that direct mounted to the round handguard halves with a nut and a shaped plastic or metal insert that went on the inside of the half, and spread the load somewhat to the plastic and heat shield piece... Mandela effect?

Just realize your POA/POI can shift if you load up on a barricade or wall with your handguard or even cinching up into a sling.
Its on a qd mount i did that to be snarky, i was going to zero it this weekend as i got some 77gr in. The the lower ball joint snapped On my truck and my wheel fell off so there goes my weekend plans Lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top