JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1633511202135.png

Local bears must have gotten a few in the last year, as well as the turkeys, but they still come back most every day - eight or ten...

Had our regular mom and twins out back this morning. Looked out front and did a double take---another mom with twins that we have never seen before. This pair is much smaller and still have spots. Walk upstairs to office and out on the side is 2 spikes I have been seeing for several weeks. Went back down to get the phone/camera and there is yet another spike---never seen here before, and he is jazzying up the mom. Get back upstairs and now there is a decent fork sparring with the twin spikes. Not getting real mean with each other yet, but certainly pushing each other around. I knew someone decent was around because one small fruit tree got raped a couple of nights ago and I know both of the regular spikes have not had velvet in over a month.

z123.jpg

Z1234.jpg

Last Edited:
Had our regular mom and twins out back this morning. Looked out front and did a double take---another mom with twins that we have never seen before. This pair is much smaller and still have spots. Walk upstairs to office and out on the side is 2 spikes I have been seeing for several weeks. Went back down to get the phone/camera and there is yet another spike---never seen here before, and he is jazzying up the mom. Get back upstairs and now there is a decent fork sparring with the twin spikes. Not getting real mean with each other yet, but certainly pushing each other around. I knew someone decent was around because one small fruit tree got raped a couple of nights ago and I know both of the regular spikes have not had velvet in over a month.

View attachment 1046887

View attachment 1046888

That's exciting! All I have in my yard are more and more cats from inconsiderate pet owners. But then "Potland". What else would be expected?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top