JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:D I found these today. I don't really know what kind of anomaly these are but you can see them yourself on Mapquest.

Wish I knew how to post a link or a screen shot.

Use MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map using the satellite image find the Mellamoose turnoff at 20-40% zoom, now go a mile or two NW. 500 yards from the reservoir. And...Visiters. :D

If you don't see them zoom in or out.

I'm agnostic about em BTW. I see objects in the air that I can't identify all the time.

1st ever episode of South Park. Cartman Gets an Anal Probe (Season 1, Episode 1) - Full Episode Player - South Park Studios

:D I found these today. I don't really know what kind of anomaly these are but you can see them yourself on Mapquest.

Wish I knew how to post a link or a screen shot.

Use MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map using the satellite image find the Mellamoose turnoff at 20-40% zoom, now go a mile or two NW. 500 yards from the reservoir. And...Visiters. :D

If you don't see them zoom in or out.

I'm agnostic about em BTW. I see objects in the air that I can't identify all the time.

1st ever episode of South Park. Cartman Gets an Anal Probe (Season 1, Episode 1) - Full Episode Player - South Park Studios
when I load that link I get a default to my location..please provide a general description of where this is.

Yeah no shadows either. Special powers.

I figure this satillite photo caught them on thier way back home at the trailer park.

Ever lived in a trailer park? Picture the bar scene in Star Wars, that's why they see more Sasquatch and UFOs than everyone else.

My guess is a glitch of some sort.....note the fuzzy trail off the one to the SW, looks like pixel scattering of some sort......either that or the beginning of a shift to hyperdrive......

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top