JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:D I found these today. I don't really know what kind of anomaly these are but you can see them yourself on Mapquest.

Wish I knew how to post a link or a screen shot.

Use MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map using the satellite image find the Mellamoose turnoff at 20-40% zoom, now go a mile or two NW. 500 yards from the reservoir. And...Visiters. :D

If you don't see them zoom in or out.

I'm agnostic about em BTW. I see objects in the air that I can't identify all the time.

1st ever episode of South Park. Cartman Gets an Anal Probe (Season 1, Episode 1) - Full Episode Player - South Park Studios

:D I found these today. I don't really know what kind of anomaly these are but you can see them yourself on Mapquest.

Wish I knew how to post a link or a screen shot.

Use MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map using the satellite image find the Mellamoose turnoff at 20-40% zoom, now go a mile or two NW. 500 yards from the reservoir. And...Visiters. :D

If you don't see them zoom in or out.

I'm agnostic about em BTW. I see objects in the air that I can't identify all the time.

1st ever episode of South Park. Cartman Gets an Anal Probe (Season 1, Episode 1) - Full Episode Player - South Park Studios
when I load that link I get a default to my location..please provide a general description of where this is.

Yeah no shadows either. Special powers.

I figure this satillite photo caught them on thier way back home at the trailer park.

Ever lived in a trailer park? Picture the bar scene in Star Wars, that's why they see more Sasquatch and UFOs than everyone else.

My guess is a glitch of some sort.....note the fuzzy trail off the one to the SW, looks like pixel scattering of some sort......either that or the beginning of a shift to hyperdrive......

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top