JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Do they do some (ugh, really hate that term) social distancing?

Yeah, but not much.

How're they doing?

Well and they're not all coming down with CV and their economy isn't in the toilet.

Their schools remain open, they still take buses, and on and on and yet, they're ok...we, on the other hand....

They're just dodging hand grenade and knife attacks, large trucks plowing through crowded market places, practicing vomiting and soiling themselves when attacked by rapists, and they're avoiding "no-go sharia-law areas" where those adherents of "the religion of peace" have taken over....

They have it alllllll under control. :rolleyes:

I liberated my wife from Sweden a few decades ago. We used to go there every few years to visit her family. Several years ago when another trip was on the horizon she asked if we could bring her family here to visit instead of going there. I asked why and she said it's changed so much for the worse that she doesn't miss it anymore and would rather not go back so it's easier for her to remember it as it was.

Proof!

Yeah, sure, I love the way our lemmings here are performing...mask, mask, mask, my kingdom for a mask...can you possibly be more more acquiescent...yes master, what ever you say master...I'm merely a citizen master....bend over...yes, of course, master....open wide...

not to lessen the Virus but most of what the media puts out is lies and more lies. herding the zombie like sheeple as easy as Border Collies herd cattle.

Swedes are apparently on the "what me worry?" end of the spectrum, regarding the virus. Google (or better, duckduckgo) will tell you how it's working.

They're just dodging hand grenade and knife attacks, large trucks plowing through crowded market places, practicing vomiting and soiling themselves when attacked by rapists, and they're avoiding "no-go sharia-law areas" where those adherents of "the religion of peace" have taken over....

They have it alllllll under control. :rolleyes:

I thought that was Denmark...

I liberated my wife from Sweden a few decades ago. We used to go there every few years to visit her family. Several years ago when another trip was on the horizon she asked if we could bring her family here to visit instead of going there. I asked why and she said it's changed so much for the worse that she doesn't miss it anymore and would rather not go back so it's easier for her to remember it as it was.

Same way with my family in Kali... I used to go visit them, but quit about 20yrs ago since it has just gotten so bad. Southern California in the 50s and 60s was so beautiful and life in the suburbs was idyllic. Just keeps getting worse tho.

Does Sweden still have a King?

I thought that was Denmark...

Same way with my family in Kali... I used to go visit them, but quit about 20yrs ago since it has just gotten so bad. Southern California in the 50s and 60s was so beautiful and life in the suburbs was idyllic. Just keeps getting worse tho.

Does Sweden still have a King?

Carl Gustaf. It's a constitutional monarchy.

Proof!

Yeah, sure, I love the way our lemmings here are performing...mask, mask, mask, my kingdom for a mask...can you possibly be more more acquiescent...yes master, what ever you say master...I'm merely a citizen master....bend over...yes, of course, master....open wide...
To their credit at my job they are trying. At one point 2-3 weeks ago, in my department we were down about 50% on a given day. Out of 7 of us in my group, 2 showed up one Saturday. There's may 60 in the room normally.

With all the social distancing, gloves and wiping everything, I believe masks will be mandatory at some point. Many are already wearing them.

As far as other countries and even states. We are not created equal. I am not sure what level CV has hit the Dakotas or Wyoming. Sweden or Iceland have much dealings with China? I don't know. Do those countries live like Italy with 3 generations in a small dwelling?

I find the Western European history of mixing kings/queens to cement nations relations interesting. In the old days, how did Sweden mix? Was it with France? I know France had English queens, etc.

I'm not much help on that. What I know about Sweden's history would fit in a thimble and still leave plenty of room for your finger.

I'm not much help on that. What I know about Sweden's history would fit in a thimble and still leave plenty of room for your finger.

Yah, most of what I know I've gotten from reading novels and watching TV series like Reign, Queen of Scots, and The Last Kingdom. And I've forgotten most of it anyway. :)

What is their population density? It seems that the high density areas are being hit the hardest here. Maybe it has to do with packing people in like cattle into public transportation (trains and buses), elevators, meeting rooms. Lots of enclosed areas where the virus can float around until someone breathes it in.

What is their population density? It seems that the high density areas are being hit the hardest here. Maybe it has to do with packing people in like cattle into public transportation (trains and buses), elevators, meeting rooms. Lots of enclosed areas where the virus can float around until someone breathes it in.

These are the lessons of the worldwide 1918 Spanish Flu epidemic. Limit transportation and people in clusters.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top