1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else love the 3rd. gen smiths?

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by bsa1917hunter, Mar 12, 2016.

1. bsa1917hunter

bsa1917hunter T.D Well-Known Member

I love mine. I use them for local bowling pin shoots because they are accurate, easy to handle, and never fail:

From top down: 4506-1, west German sig p226 (went bye bye, not because it wasn't a great pistol, but because it wasn't a 3rd gen smith), 4006, and my 5906. Post them if you got them. Thanks guys...
    ron likes this.
  2. JRuby

JRuby St. Helens Oregon Well-Known Member

I am a fan of the 3rd gen 40 & 45smiths. I have several and if I wasn't investing in tools at my home I would be buying more. I have seen several on the website and use the distance ad an excuse not to buy more. I have never had a 3rd gem that did not work.
    bsa1917hunter likes this.
  3. Kruejl

Kruejl Hillsboro Moderator of the Coriolis effect Staff Member Silver Supporter

I've got a 1006 and although I love it I'm considering letting it go as I haven't been able to find its "purpose" in my collection. Shoots great and feels good in the hand.