Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Anyone else listen to the Gun Dudes?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by jordanvraptor, Feb 28, 2010.

1. jordanvraptor

jordanvraptor Oregon City, Oregon Well-Known Member

I've been listening to them on podcast but you can also listen to them online at the Gun Rights Radio Network. Was listening to an older episode last night and was laughing so hard I was crying. :bluelaugh: These guys aren't experts but they are entertaining. :thumbup:

2. Mark-60

Mark-60 Someplace near Hillsboro Active Member

Yup. Been listening for a while now. They're funny.

-Mark.

3. Browncoat

Browncoat Clackamas, Or. Member

I listen to many podcasts from the Gun Rights Radio Network, and The Gun Dudes are the most entertaining. I heartily recommend giving the show a try. While you're at it try some of the other podcasts - Proarms is another one I recommend.

4. whatzhizname

whatzhizname Southern Oregon and occasionally PDX Member

The podcast I really like from the same group that does The Gun Dudes is The Handgun Podcast with Eric Shelton. He doesn't claim to be the foremost expert in the world (and he sure HATES Hi Points) but he covers a lot of stuff, including a lot on AR-15s (despite the name of the show) and is entertaining to listen to.
    Another one to check out is www.thesurvivalpodcast.com, which does occasionally cover firearms issues (see below) and does a good job:

(This page has a few of his podcasts that cover firearms in one way or another:
    http://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com/tag/rifle )

5. gixxer1974

gixxer1974 Portlad Oregon Member

They are a good laugh, and I learn frim them from time to time as well