JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone else into stamp collecting (SBR/SBS)?

Just curious.

Got an idea of a short barreled Ithaca M37 keeping me awake at night. No earthly reason to have one (or two) it’s just so cool (so I think).

no, but we will look at and shoot yours for no extra charge!

show us moar!

did you get the idea from the guy on arfcom the recreated a sbs from Vietnam?
All y'all are more than welcome to shoot anything I have... just gotta supply yer own ammo.

The above M37 SBS belongs to mudflapper on arf.com. Saw the pic of it in their SBS thread and like an old song, has stuck in my head since. Think that means I need one. :s0131:

I imagine there was a few Ithaca M37s used in Vietnam, and I also imagine there were some with cut down barrels, but I've not seen a pic of such a creature. mudflapper's gun is the first M37 SBS I've ever seen and I love it.

The Featherlight shotguns are very light to start with, but with out the lightning rod attached, they just have to be unnoticeable. Would probably kick like a freakin mule. :s0155:

got a VERY old wingmaster that looks amazing with a 18 inch barrel, but it was handed down from my grandfather so im not looking to cut t down any further.

maybe a new shotty is in store
Yeh, if it's a family heirloom I wouldn't be monkeying with it at all.

Most pump guns are cheap and plentiful. The 870s are a drug on the market and probably the best pump gun ever. Think I paid $100 for my first one (now an SBS) and $300 for 3.5-inch. Just gotta look around a bit. Keep an eye out at Bi-Mart for the Police model going on sale. :s0155:

This M37 SBS I'm wanting to do... I just want to find an old worn farm gun to start with, nothing fancy. Hoping to find one for $100 or so.

I've got a couple stamps plus another awaiting approval

The krink I won from another site.

This is the AR above but duracoted by snkkpr01...see him for ALL your duracoating needs!!
100_3434.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads