JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I used to love window shopping here, but as of the last few days I find I am skipping most of the WTS stuff with the new 1639 bs adding to the FFL fee's, the DOL fee and just the general disinterest to register guns.

I see people from here on out having to sell their firearms for a fraction of what they were worth 30 days ago in order to have people want to buy them now for all of the above reasons.

Anyone else feel this way or am I missing it?

I used to love window shopping here, but as of the last few days I find I am skipping most of the WTS stuff with the new 1639 bs adding to the FFL fee's, the DOL fee and just the general disinterest to register guns.

I see people from here on out having to sell their firearms for a fraction of what they were worth 30 days ago in order to have people want to buy them now for all of the above reasons.

Anyone else feel this way or am I missing it?

It was all part of the plan.

We've had to register since 594, now it's just the extra steps, waiting that's irritating me. After I get my CTR I'm done buying for the foreseeable future.

I'm going pretty much All EPL All The Time until 1639's settled in court. Look what you made me do, Turd Ferguson...

What really worries me is the "No More HIPPA For You" BS, particularly since that applies to CCW permits too... and unless anything they get from your HC provider becomes exempted by law, that makes it Public Record and ripe for Pantyfa douchesuckers to doxx you.

I'm going to buy some receivers and maybe a revolver but that's it. I'm done until I can leave Washington for a more red state.

I guess I would have to admit that I am pretty butthurt about 1639. I noticed a rifle earlier and thought to myself "dude why bother" because it fell under the category of "assault rifle" and was located in WA.

Pretty damn disgusted at my neighbors in the North at this point.

I wish so many people weren't bootlickers. I have no problem disobeying unconstitutional laws. I just wish there were more people willing to do this. The new initiative makes me want to get my FFL license and perform transfers for people without all the new BS.

Last Edited:
I will just keep things the way I have been doing it. I have no Semi Auto Rifles that I have not inherited from my uncle, before 1639 was an issue let alone a Ballot Measure. And the state of Washington only knows about one handgun that I have purchased in Washington as a resident. All other firearms I have I owned before I moved to Washington. Time to start buying a few Muzzle Loaders.

The new initiative makes me want to get my FFL license and perform transfers for people without all the new BS.
Inless I am missing something I am thinking the 'new BS' you are referring to are legal parts of the transfer. As an FFL holder you would be required to comply with all requirements.

Last Edited:
I'm going to buy some receivers and maybe a revolver but that's it. I'm done until I can leave Washington for a more red state.

PSA has stripped lowers for 29.95 and free shipping for the 4th it be a good time to buy 100 of them.Find a FFL that will put them on 1 4473 . and tip him.

Last Edited:
I wish so many people weren't bootlickers. I have no problem disobeying unconstitutional laws. I just wish there were more people willing to do this. The new initiative makes me want to get my FFL license and perform transfers for people without all the new BS.

Most people would out you the minute it would benefit them.

Last Edited:
I'm going pretty much All EPL All The Time until 1639's settled in court. Look what you made me do, Turd Ferguson...

What really worries me is the "No More HIPPA For You" BS, particularly since that applies to CCW permits too... and unless anything they get from your HC provider becomes exempted by law, that makes it Public Record and ripe for Pantyfa douchesuckers to doxx you.
They know it's going to be repealed but by the time that happens the HIPPA violations will do their damage. We need a class action suit for HIPPA violations and dereliction of duty upon Washingtonians.

I stopped looking at WTS ads from WA many many months ago when people from "up North" started joining and posting used (to well used) firearms for sale at what seemed to be 90% of new prices.

"Glock 19. Like new condition. Only 1000 rounds down the pipe. Only carried for a few months. Comes with extra mag and everything else that came with it new. Must sell. $525 FIRM. BUYER PAYS ALL FEES. WILL NOT SHIP. WILL ONLY TRAVEL 15 MINS OR SO."

I'm thinking there must be absolutely nothing for sale in the counties: Skagit, Snohomish, King, Pierce, Thurston and Kitsap. Or everything in those counties were special order with unobtainium sights or something.

Yup, stopped looking in WA many moons ago.

:s0125:

To buy a firearm privately now with all the BGC's and the new criteria of waiting even if you have a CPL and the need to pass someone eles's nebulous ideas of firearm training "standards" for certain "second class" ...
dare I even say "separate but equal" types of firearms...is a drag indeed....to say the least.

When a law abiding legal US citizen needs to go through a hassle to exercise a Right , yet all a criminal has to do is steal a gun or "buy" a already stolen gun...then something is wrong with our gun laws.
Laws like ours create more criminals , by folks simply just ignoring and not complying with gun laws...
Andy

We've had to register since 594, now it's just the extra steps, waiting that's irritating me. After I get my CTR I'm done buying for the foreseeable future.

At least the people who dont comply with 594 can also not comply with 1639. Two birds with one stone and not deal with any of it.

Instead of buying another gun, I sent an extra donation to the Second Amendment Foundation, and plan to focus my $ on getting this monstrosity challenged and repealed in court.

I'm also buying ammo at bargain prices via PPT, and plan on joining a local gun club.

Reading this thread really brings it home as to what your fellow Washingtonians have done to gun owners in your state. All the law abiding gun owners being treated as though they were stupid adolescents that can't do anything right. Truly sad.

I sure hope this gets overturned up there.

It's pretty obvious the goal is to largely in part eliminate private gun sales.
The internet No doubt raised private gun sales to an all time high and the politicians recognized this and crafted laws to make it so difficult as to essentially all but eliminate it.
I'll bet we eventually see some attempt at 'controlling' illegal sales and like it or not we will likely see some incredibly oppressive ideas - and potential laws to control illegal sales as well.
It doesnt take a lot of thought to come up with a couple ideas that would be effective in controlling some of it.

Last Edited:
It's pretty obvious the goal is to largely in part eliminate private gun sales.
The internet No doubt raised private gun sales to an all time high and the politicians recognized this and crafted laws to make it so difficult as to essentially all but eliminate it.
I'll bet we eventually see some attempt at 'controlling' illegal sales and like it or not we will likely see some incredibly oppressive ideas - and potential laws to control illegal sales as well.
It doesnt take a lot of thought to come up with a couple ideas that would be effective in controlling some of it.
They knew exactly what to do, I don't assume that they don't know what there next move is.

Move 1 ban private sales, check
Move 2 Make it difficult to buy a new firearms, check
Move 3 create a registration, check
Move 4 make a red flag law so that we can take them away, check.

Next will be coming soon as some safety issues or concerns about how this will save lives.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top