JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hahaha - quite used to the begging:

upload_2015-1-14_14-17-22.png

She's bigger than Charlie, but I think he is gaining. I need to weigh him - he might be closer to 70# than 60# now.

upload_2015-1-14_14-17-1.png

Some years back my sister had a really nice Vietnamese Potbelly pig because she's allergic to cats and dogs. Great pet, clean, gentle, friendly and quiet. Neighbor found out somehow and launched a non-stop attack on her via the City, something about residential Salem not being zoned for farming. "Sam" is no longer with us. But I thought I'd mention that it makes sense to research local rules regarding unique pets, especially if you live next door to a dickhead.

Last Edited:
Some years back my sister had a really nice Vietnamese Potbelly pig because she's allergic to cats and dogs. Great pet, clean, gentle, friendly and quiet. Neighbor found out somehow and launched a non-stop attack on her via the City, something about residential Salem not being zoned for farming. "Sam" is no longer with us. But I thought I'd mention that it makes sense to research local rules regarding unique pets, especially if you live next door to a dickhead.

Wow - that sucks. Pigs are pretty easygoing animals. Unless he was next door rooting up their yard, I don't see how it would be offensive to be a pig's neighbor.

Nobody ever sees the loving side of our pig. Don't get me wrong she's very aggressive but not with us. It's actually interesting, she's aggressive in our house but in other environments she's cool as a clam. If I took her to your house she'd attack anyone whose smell wasn't normal except for your fam. It's weird. We used to leave her with my gmaw and she'd attack my pops and aunt, even though she knew them... But it wasn't their house.... Pigs are very smart weird animals.....She doesn't like the dogs though and their scared sh! Tless of her....I wouldn't trade her for the world!!! 1421130875422.jpg

Nobody ever sees the loving side of our pig. Don't get me wrong she's very aggressive but not with us. It's actually interesting, she's aggressive in our house but in other environments she's cool as a clam. If I took her to your house she'd attack anyone whose smell wasn't normal except for your fam. It's weird. We used to leave her with my gmaw and she'd attack my pops and aunt, even though she knew them... But it wasn't their house.... Pigs are very smart weird animals.....She doesn't like the dogs though and their scared sh! Tless of her....I wouldn't trade her for the world!!!

Looks like yours loves to snuggle into blankets, as well. My pig will burrow in to whatever he can with just his snout holes sticking out :)

He scooted two of the dog beds together on the porch and climbed in:

upload_2015-1-16_9-1-28.jpeg

I have to say, my piggy (Koral) passed away today. We're devastated. Words can't even explain our feelings...I'm soooooo sad...here's the last pic I took a couple hours before.... 20150206_105634.jpg

Man that breaks my heart. I'm so sorry about your pig. I know she was family. It will hurt for a while.

Feel good you gave that pig a great life and loving home. Even though she will never be replaced, I hope you get a new piglet someday and give him/her a great life, too. :(

I have to say, my piggy (Koral) passed away today. We're devastated. Words can't even explain our feelings...I'm soooooo sad...here's the last pic I took a couple hours before....View attachment 176540
Sorry to hear that, pets are family as far as I am concerned. I don't think I would ever have a pig, but to each their own. I will save the joke I was going to make for a better time. Stay strong. It was once said the time for a man to cry is when he loses a good dog. I am sure it goes for pigs as well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top