JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I heard that if you voice mail starts off with the fax machine sound or the number no longer in service tone, they robo call system takes you off their call list. The real problem is voice over IP phone systems. These scammers can make millions of call for only whatever there monthly internet fee is. They need to get charged for every robo call them make.

I've gotten a couple calls and they were speaking Chinese from a Colorado number...:eek:
I have been getting a few unique ones, a Portland Number, speaking in Chinese,
The only people to call my business line this week have played recordings in what I think is Chinese
Got one of those the other day
Got that too
My wife started getting these calls on her cell phone a week or so ago, from a PA number.. She's driving me nuts telling me about it. Did anyone figure out what this was all about?

I don't even answer anymore . They can make the call I'd lie about where they are at and who they are. If I don't know them there's nothing to talk about .

I typically don't answer calls unless I have contact associated with the number. If it is important then they will leave voicemail. I have gotten call from the Chinese robocalls several times over past few years.

If the calls are coming to your mobile phone and you use an iPhone, consider doing this:
  • Navigate to Settings -> Phone.
  • Enable Silence Unknown Callers.

What it will do is send the call immediately to your voicemail. This is for any call where the number is not in your Contacts.

There is a downside in that some desired calls would go to voicemail and you'd miss the call.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top