JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Awesome!

Nerd in me is curious about your setup. On Monday I got the printer setup with Klipper firmware to offload the processing to my Raspberry Pi and OctiPrint so I can control things from my computer. Made a drastic improvement in print speed, smoothness, and the stepper motors are even quieter.
Your avatar is driving me nuts. Every time I read one of your posts I hear it in a muffled voice. o_O

FYI...Nine Line has plans up for a 3D printable mask frame.

They have also diverted their resources to making face shields but also trying to solve the N95 shortage dilemma. They've partnered with medical professionals to develop a new mask that can be massed produced cheaply. But they need funding for the FDA testing and approval. There's more info up on their site if anyone is interested and/or can help out. :)

Got two more machines online, but had to sacrifice my kitchen (needed a stable base). Waiting on one more machine which should be here Wednesday.

B839742C-3623-4719-A01C-1E58327EBC6B.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top