JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I haven't been to a weekend since April of this year, and I think it's high time! Plus, I need to see if I can do at least one day with my newly updated AK.

AK_zps653d7ffc.jpg

What say ye? Anyone else wanna go make Rifleman with me? Well, I'm already a Rifleman several times now, but who cares? Gotta keep the skills sharp! November 15-16 at Douglas Ridge Rifle Club.

Still making plans for November, but I'll likely go. I just finished Borneman's American Spring, it's a free audiobook download through Multnomah library.

Likely shooting off-the-shelf 10/22 with Tech sights and sling swivels.

I scored two 5 round AK mags from Jefe yesterday (thank you sir!), and I'm in the process of converting them to 10 rounders. That way I'll still be able to get into NPOA while prone.

I'm getting pretty jazzed about it!

This event is coming up in two weeks. I've got .22 shells for sale if you need them to participate; although DRRC allows center fire so bring the AR to save those precious .22's.

If you go with the irons - please do yourself a huge favor and pick up a set of tech sights: http://www.tech-sights.com/ Ruger should be ashamed of the factory irons on a stock 10/22.

Also, make sure your retention ring is set correctly on your take down. We've had shooters come out who can't group with the take down and it's because the barrel is loose.

SKS would really put your skills to the test. I'm such a trigger snob I'm not sure I could actually do it with an SKS.

If you go with the irons - please do yourself a huge favor and pick up a set of tech sights: http://www.tech-sights.com/ Ruger should be ashamed of the factory irons on a stock 10/22.

Also, make sure your retention ring is set correctly on your take down. We've had shooters come out who can't group with the take down and it's because the barrel is loose.

SKS would really put your skills to the test. I'm such a trigger snob I'm not sure I could actually do it with an SKS.

I've already been to a couple Appleseeds, shot Rifleman, etc.... Just toying with the idea of changing it up a bit.

There are some who will look at tomorrow's forecast high of 37* and think that's too cold to go shoot. There are others who will want to know what they are made of and be on the range at 0830 as a walk on.

I was hoping / planning to come, but I pulled a muscle in my shoulder last week and haven't recovered fully. Good luck to those who go. I did a November shoot 2 years ago and had a blast. Long johns and runny noses just make it more memorable.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top