JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got one and loving it... bought a vortex crossfire 4-14 shoot a golf ball at 75 yards very accurate. One of the riffle I will keep forever. Now I am waiting for the 100 rounds drum come out so I can buy one. I let a lot of people at the range shot it and they all love the way it look and the smooth trigger too.

coctailer is a dealer. He usually has some gsg-5 in stock. Also has the new gsg-1911 .22. I shot it last weekend. Solid guns. Made in Germany.

Hit up coctailer, to check one out.

Don't buy any GSG-5 stuff from Coctailer. I Got one from his first batch and let me tell you it has been nothing but troubles

1) Its has cost me 100's of dollars in 22lr ammo
2) I have well over 100,000 rounds threw mine with very few FTF( which is rare for semi auto 22LR
3) I've had to loan mine out to tons of friends who have in turn had to buy their own.
4) he continues to supply GSG products like mags and 1911's

in short avoid all contact with him :gun04:

:D

You don't really deal with GSG, they are in Germany, you deal with ATI the importer, or fine retailers like coctailer, but they are good to deal with.

The GSG is a lot of fun, though a bit toylike in some respects. Overall I think it does a pretty good job of simulating the MP5. Most I have shot have been pretty reliable, even with the not recommended standard ammo, and very accurate. The GSG5 sights are not very adjustable for elevation. I am probably going to upgrade pins and screws to help with durability.

The GSG5, however, is not exactly made anymore because of an HK lawsuit, and has been replaced by the GSG522. Mostly the same gun, but has some minor appearance changes that makes it look a little less like a real MP5. If you are nitpicky about such things, probably good to get one now.

I used to own the gsg ak-47 and it was pretty nice but it was picky with ammo on occasion. I ended up selling it and buying an ar but I must say I do miss it and being able to shoot 500 rounds for the same price as 40 rounds of 5.56. Overall though they make some nice guns and from what I've heard they are all fairly accurate.

I bought my gsg-5 from Joe at crossroad arms. Superfast shipping and he was about $75.00 cheaper then everybody else in town. Including coctailer!

USC, that's dumb to blame Coctailer for your GSG issues. He does not make them, he just buys and sells them. I've met Coctailer twice at events and he has been an upstanding guy to talk to. He's generous in letting you use his weapons, even his AR with the happy switch.

Well, I'll have to say that I'm one of those guys that looks at numbers. So far, it's several dozen positives in favor of Coctailer as a businessman and one negative from USC. So, I'll have to say that when given the chance I will pay him a visit and take a look at the GSG-5 and then go from there. Thanks everyone for their input.

USC, that's dumb to blame Coctailer for your GSG issues. He does not make them, he just buys and sells them. I've met Coctailer twice at events and he has been an upstanding guy to talk to. He's generous in letting you use his weapons, even his AR with the happy switch.

USC was joking if you guys couldn't tell.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top