JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I always carry a P32 along with my G19. I like the fact I can put my hand in my pocket while in line at the stop and rob if I feel the need and have it ready in an instant. I would look odd with my hand on my primary just waiting there.

Anyone else carry a BUG?

Heh that's a good point about being able to put your hand on it. I think I've only carried my P3AT with my G19 once. Jenny will have her CHL in 4 to 6 weeks, so then she'll be my backup ;)

4 to 6 weeks! I got mine in 8 days including the weekend!

Do you use ball or hollowponts. I just load mine with 7.65 Browning ball. Them little pistols are freakin' accurate for the size......

It's my hope that once this website is in full swing we can organize ourselves in a way that would allow us to change policy. Here in Oregon, at least in the three Portland counties, they almost always wait a full 60 days.

It's my hope that once this website is in full swing we can organize ourselves in a way that would allow us to change policy. Here in Oregon, at least in the three Portland counties, they almost always wait a full 60 days.

Seattle makes people wait the full 30 days for residents and 60 days for non/new residents.

bubblegum I had a warrant when i applied for mine lol.. I didn't know till i called the sheriff cause my dad and i applied for ours at the same time and her got his first, ooooops... but i fixed it and all was well.. :D

bubblegum I had a warrant when i applied for mine lol.. I didn't know till i called the sheriff cause my dad and i applied for ours at the same time and her got his first, ooooops... but i fixed it and all was well.. :D

Whoa, mind me asking what for?

I'll carry a P3AT when I have a snub for primary. Sometimes 2 snubs. I just can't get my head around the J-frame "speed" reload. I would much rather just have a second one handy. When carrying a full sized Glock or 1911, I usually just have a couple spare mags.

Yes.

Taurus 650. .357mag, Win. 110 grn SJHPs

Like the OP said, nothing like being able to have a firing grip ALREADY ON a pistol or revolver while standing there, walking down the street, etc.

And having access to a firearm with each hand has it's pluses too.

Detractors and naysayers may say what they will, but Clint Smith's words ring true: "Two is one, and one is none."

I also carry 2 lights. And 2 knives.

depending on where i go, i sometimes carry a BUG.

my first gen p32

2588719866_ab305772a2_o.jpg

I'm with lazyeye, my P9 is pretty much a BUG.

I have enough confidence in it that I shouldn't need a second gun because of a malfunction.

heck, I have enough trouble carryin one, and if I knew I was gonna need it, I would be carryin somethin different anyway.

No matter what your choice is, you're playing the odds in one way or another.

I have my PM9 with 14 rounds (6+1)+ 7 (reload) and am playing the odds that any gunfight I'm in will last less than that.

What are the stats, 2.5rds expended in an average armed self defense scenario? According to Marshall/Sanow each of my 9mm pills is 89% likely to stop the bad guy with a torso hit.

Like I said, we're all playing the numbers game.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top