JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How do you like it? I bought a few to try, because they are easier to conceal than the 33rd magazines. They appear to be concealable IN the carry piece IF you wear a heavy jacket over it, but generally not. They look doable as far as a back up magazine though. They do appear to potentially be less comfortable than the 15-17 round magazines since they ride up your back so much more.

Which Glock are you sportin' with it? Post up a photo of your kit with the 20-rnd mag in it!

It's not exactly germane to your particular question, but I a have 20-rnd Shield Arms mag that I use as backups to the 15-rnd Shield Arms mags in my G43X.... they work awesome!

17947482-1944-4A5D-893E-DCA059D620DD.jpeg

Last Edited:
Which Glock are you sportin' with it? Post up a photo of your kit with the 20-end mag in it!

It's not exactly germane to your particular question, but I a have 20-rnd Shield Arms mag that I use as backups to the 15-rnd Shield Arms mags in my G43X.... they work awesome!

View attachment 742313

That can't be easy to conceal. Why not carry a 19-sized gun?

When it comes to the price of glock brand glock mags, there's not a lot of reason not to go OE. It's not an HK, afterall. Been burnt in the past but I do like magpul products in general.

I have three Magpul Glock mags for 9mm
But they are not back up mag's.
LOL THEY ARE RANGE MAGS ONLY.
There the mags I load 4 or 5 rounds in and drop on the ground when doing mag change drills.
I would never depend on a Magpul pistol mag.

I haven't had any issues with the 15 round P-mags
Rapid fire, single shot or whatever
I've had zero issues in any of my G-19s

ETS on the other hand...:confused:

I haven't had any issues with the 15 round P-mags
Rapid fire, single shot or whatever
I've had zero issues in any of my G-19s

ETS on the other hand...:confused:
I have a few ETS mags for my Glock 22 .
Same thing . range mags.
The ETS and the Magpul don't have the metal linings .
So they will get worn out faster and then you will start getting failure to feed issue.
This could take a week or it could take a year.
Never know.

Glock mags fail also but they last longer than the aftermarket stuff .
You should be rotating your mags just like your ammo and test them out every once in awhile.

I tried out couple of their 15 round magazine earlier this year, as they were $10.98 each. I love Magpul, but for the price, I don't know what I was expecting. While it seemed perfectly reliable, material, manufacturing process & design seemed cheap compared to the factory Glock magazines. I also didn't like how the rounds wouldn't slide smoothly onto the follower like they do with the factory magazines.

Personally, I'd definitely stick with the original magazines for self/home defense.

I've had to many problems with the mag pul Glock mags. I've tried the 15,17, and the 21 round magazines. It seems if there left loaded they stick and don't feed right. I buy them when there super cheap for target and range practice.

I've had to many problems with the mag pul Glock mags. I've tried the 15,17, and the 21 round magazines. It seems if there left loaded they stick and don't feed right. I buy them when there super cheap for target and range practice.

Yep. Ok for the range but that's about it. I'd never carry one.

Which Glock are you sportin' with it? Post up a photo of your kit with the 20-rnd mag in it!

View attachment 742313
Did you replace your mag release with the steel one?
I've been considering switching to the shield arms mags.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top