JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently tried my hand at some home brewing and I am very pleased with the results. I would love to get into brewing beer, but for now mead has been fun and easy. Honey, water and yeast yields in a pretty good drink.

Mead2_zps87fcd1a9.jpg Mead1_zps12fa295b.jpg Mead3_zpsb05dbbc9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to. I really want to brew some sout beverage and then purity it of water.

Plans are in my head as of now.

I brew, have been for about 6 years now. If you want to drive up to mcminnville next time i put a batch together, you are more than welcome. We drink a few beers and smoke a cigar or two. Good times.

The patience part is hard haha. This mead takes about 5 months to brew and they say it needs about a year to age.

The stuff tasted like diesel at first but now has mellowed out nicely. It should only get better with age.

Just started wine making. Blackberry and a rhubarb honey wine in the works. First raking Dec, 23, taste test and let set for a few months.
Hot sauce will be ready to bottle next week. This stuff will peel the white off your teeth.

Been making mead for four years and the stuff really transforms with age. Would suggest you try some kit wines as well. Makes it easier to age your goods when you've got tons of different varieties laying around.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top