JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
images.jpeg-117.jpg

There's a review of a 99cent folding knife from Jerry Garcia.

Seems legit.

I haven't, but having a cheesy name isn't a foolproof way to say legit or scam.

There doesn't appear to be much positive OR negative on them. They are a registered LLC in Ohio since 2020, and dont seem to have a BBB entry on them so disgruntled customers haven't filed reports, yet(?). They use an attorney as agent for the LLC. Good/Bad(?).

A couple private comments that they used them before and were pleased, but fake planted positive feedback is a "thing" so... who knows.

They take CC's and their prices don't seem incredibly unrealistic like many scam sites.

When in doubt, buy something real small as a test order before risking real money(?)

Thanks guys!!!
I was looking for the thread about scammers but I couldn't find it so I thought I'd ask and figured that my suspicions were warranted.
They keep sending me emails asking if I wanted to buy anything since I was on their site looking so they are definitely pushy and have not answered my email asking them questions.

So this is my reaction to them if they are watching me.

84B94214-C6B5-42A0-AD81-440C87F5899B.jpeg

I have made one purchase from them. Talked to a real person on the phone and everything went smoothly. A subsidiary of Fin, Fur, and Feather or something like that.

I will buy from them again the next time they are the only ones that have what I need! They are legit and take credit cards so no worries about getting a refund.

Placed a FAKE order under my alias and seems to be legit.

Couldn't seem to find a phone number though!!!
For ALL eCommerce questions please submit the form below. https://www.sportsmanfulfillment.com/faq/
WHAT? NO PHONE NUMBER?

In order to provide you with the best customer service and competitive pricing we have chosen not to out source our customer support to an outside company who most likely would have no clue regarding our products or any of the laws and regulations regarding the sale of firearms and ammunition. Instead we have opted to keep our core staff of knowledgeable representatives and carefully answer each and every question via the form below.

With few exceptions our trained customer service representatives will respond within less than 24 hours. We pride ourselves in product knowledge and customer service and sincerely appreciate your support of our company. Most questions can be answered by visiting our FAQ page.
5 Items

• 020892104181__69830.1601310963.220.290.jpg
    5 x Winchester Wildcat .22LR 40 Grain Copper Plated Dynapoint 500 Rounds
    $199.95
Subtotal $199.95
Shipping $26.80
Tax $0.00

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR