JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey now, I was partially raised by the TV!

Hey, TV's different! That was a family thing. You watched with your friends, your family. Remember "The Wonderful World of Disney" on Sundays? And the TV was actually entertaining, AND there was a message. Andy Griffith? Always a subtle message within. All I could blame my TV addiction for is what anger I have to deal with because of terrible, terrible programing stupidity and mass misinformation.
And no one, EVER, walked in front of a speeding train while watching TV!

Hey now, I was partially raised by the TV!
I don't think anything's wrong with trying to make a profit but follow through if you make a deal. On trades if they value theirs at the current price than I do too. Kind of hard to get an idea of someone's character on a 3-4 sentence typed conversation though.
Edit: This was meant to be a reply to the guy you were replying to.

I don't think anything's wrong with trying to make a profit but follow through if you make a deal. On trades if they value theirs at the current price than I do too. Kind of hard to get an idea of someone's character on a 3-4 sentence typed conversation though.
Edit: This was meant to be a reply to the guy you were replying to.

If a person can't phone convo with me. I'm not doing biz. Oh, I've gone with just text convo through this site's private massaging, but generally prefer to speak to people. I don't have a cell phone! :p

You may already be aware of this, but if you look at the seller's avatar there is a "feedback rating" where people will post positive and negative feedback. Sticking with people who have mostly positive feedback may help.

And do take the time to post negative feedback for the ones that deserve it. :)

You may already be aware of this, but if you look at the seller's avatar there is a "feedback rating" where people will post positive and negative feedback. Sticking with people who have mostly positive feedback may help.

And do take the time to post negative feedback for the ones that deserve it. :)
I am now that I've posted this. Oddly enough the guy that backed out of our deal has stellar reviews. :) Thank you though

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top