JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've tried to buy four things on here. First person never replied, second person changed their mind the morning after we agreed to a deal, third person ghosted after we agreed to a deal, fourth person just told me he could have charged four times the amount he did based on the amount of people who, and I quote, "keep asking" to buy the ammo...in the ad... that's still active.

I'm buying something here maybe every other week, and selling probably every month or two. Minimal issues. Sorry your experience isn't the same.
I signed up a few months ago but just started trying to buy stuff and was wondering if this was normal or just my usual luck. Sounds like the latter. Thanks for the reply, I'll keep trying.

fourth person just told me he could have charged four times the amount he did based on the amount of people who, and I quote, "keep asking" to buy the ammo...in the ad... that's still active.
C'mon now... that's pretty funny right there.

I've sold and (mostly) bought here about a dozen times with only one flake. Not ironically, it was also an ammo sale. Also not ironically, l can now sell the ammo for about double what l was asking in December*.

*It wasn't an actual FS ad, just trying to help out a member who had a need.

Not lately. Too many new sellers. I tend to be weary of new sellers.

Combined with having not really seen anything that I'm in need of at a price I'm willing to pay, I have virtually avoided the classifieds for some time.

Not to be confused with visiting the classifieds for comedic relief!

I have had great success on here. Buying and selling. I opt to sell here over Gunbroker for ease of use. I need to membership up to help support the webpage, that alone is worth it!

I just joined recently, within a day I met up with a seller and bought some stuff. I had tried to meet with another, but he let me know that there are others in line already. Last one didn't respond, guessing it had already sold.

You know how meeting up with random internet weirdos goes. I have only expected the same experience as dealing with CL (lot of flakes), so I've used the knowledge I've gained from that to operate in other markets.

-Robert

People are greedy bubblegums. They'd push their own mother off a cliff for a Benjamin so they can get a great deal on Black Friday. They expect you to pay asking an give them 50% off yours. And if you don't complete the deal immediately, they often seem to have a sudden catastrophe in the family so they can't meet.... maybe Mom fell off a cliff?

hm... i only had one "bad expierience" so far. Everyone I met and did business was nice and gegenui. So far I cant complain, if course you got bad apples everywhere...

hm... i only had one "bad expierience" so far. Everyone I met and did business was nice and gegenui. So far I cant complain, if course you got bad apples everywhere...
I ended up having a smooth transaction with with the next two people I contacted. First guy even took some time to give me advice on dry fire training. I just happened to pick a few bad apples for my first few attempts on here and wanted to make sure it wasn't the norm before I wasted any more time.

I ended up having a smooth transaction with with the next two people I contacted. First guy even took some time to give me advice on dry fire training. I just happened to pick a few bad apples for my first few attempts on here and wanted to make sure it wasn't the norm before I wasted any more time.

Leave feedback.

Some folks don't. Some folks don't until the other party does.

Some folks use feedback in deciding wether to deal. Or not.

Adding feedback for transactions you've completed with others on the site is important because it lets other members know whether or not someone is trustworthy.

To add feedback for another member
  • Hover over or click their user name (bringing up the member tooltip).
  • Click their user name (to go to their profile).
  • Click the feedback tab (last tab, you might have to scroll over to see it).
  • Click the Add Feedback button.
  • Fill out the feedback form.
    • I am the: Indicate whether you were a buyer, seller, or trader.
    • Feedback: Indicate whether the transaction was positive, neutral, or negative.
    • Short Review: This is the brief, one-line feedback that will be displayed on the member feedback page (such as "Great seller! Would do business with again.").
    • Comment: Any additional comments about the deal can be left here. Please note that these comments are public.
  • Click the Add Feedback button.
Notes
  • The feedback system has automated methods of detecting false feedback. Adding false feedback is grounds for termination of your account.

with the influx of new members it wouldn't surprise me if there's more flakes/people holding out for a higher price.

I've got to question the dependability/character of a member that joined yesterday/last week and are selling 9mm at up to a buck a round or primers at $200.00-$250.00 a K. And I haven't been buying or selling SQUAT since the "Rona" hit so what few dealings I've done since then have been with longtime upstanding members at normal pricing.

Not lately. Too many new sellers. I tend to be weary of new sellers.

Combined with having not really seen anything that I'm in need of at a price I'm willing to pay, I have virtually avoided the classifieds for some time.

Not to be confused with visiting the classifieds for comedic relief!

Man, you know, I don't know what to think about people that can't strike up a convo. Or get a decent idea of what kind of person their dealing with? I came here 9/11 2011 and bought from a member on December 5th. Those long time members had no problems with me ,and they were easy to communicate with. Maybe it's because the younger generation were raised by cell phones and "Devices" and not parents? Poor bastides never learnt human-to-human communication?

It used to be "Comedic Relief" for me. Not so much anymore.

I've got to question the dependability/character of a member that joined yesterday/last week and are selling 9mm at up to a buck a round or primers at $200.00-$250.00 a K. And I haven't been buying or selling SQUAT since the "Rona" hit so what few dealings I've done since then have been with longtime upstanding members at normal pricing.

Man, you know, I don't know what to think about people that can't strike up a convo. Or get a decent idea of what kind of person their dealing with? I came here 9/11 2011 and bought from a member on December 5th. Those long time members had no problems with me ,and they were easy to communicate with. Maybe it's because the younger generation were raised by cell phones and "Devices" and not parents? Poor bastides never learnt human-to-human communication?

It used to be "Comedic Relief" for me. Not so much anymore.
Hey now, I was partially raised by the TV!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top