JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,

I recently started posting on SeattleGuns, and now for some reason I can't log in. Wouldn't be a big deal but I had a pending transaction and I don't want the seller to think I'm flaking on him. I notified the administrator but no response yet. I even got a new login but can't get on with that either.

Could someone let me know if there is a problem with the board, and possibly post a message and/or a PM on my behalf?

Thanks,

Dan

Their site crashed and was rebooted. Your password is no longer valid.
Go back and use the "forgot password" link.
They will send you a new password.
IMPORTANT: before you can use it, you must activate it. Read the email with the password carefully, there is a link in it to do just that.

You might try again now, they've had some issues over the last couple of days. Just got a message that it should be good to go now. If not, send me a pm with his screen name and I'll send him a pm for you.

As of Sunday afternoon, the site was running off a March 25th backup for 24 hours (if you created your account between March 25th and Sunday when it crashed it won't have your account info), they are in the process of restoring the site so you should not have to reactivitate your account. Give them another day or so and everything should be back to normal to the point of at least May 1st at 8a.m. . Last time I was on the only thing I had to do was reupload my avatar as there last backup (May 1st, 8a.m.) does not allow pictures to be stored in the backup file...

Don't worry, we are all in the same boat...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top