JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Happy New Year All. I am considering swapping out the stock sights on a CZ 75B for a set of XS sights. I don't like the looks of XS's Big Dot sight. However, the regular sized dot the "i" sights look interesting. I would appreciate anyone who has/is using these sights. The CZ is used for CC. To keep a New Year resolution I will not spend money anymore on an unfamiliar product just to check it out.
Thanks- Pops

Yeah I have a set of those Trijicons for a CZ on my wish list on Amazon. My eyes don't quickly "read" 3 dot sights. That's why I was considering the XS. I understand that the XS sights are not meant for precision. However, I would hope that for combat accuracy they would be good.

Yeah I have a set of those Trijicons for a CZ on my wish list on Amazon. My eyes don't quickly "read" 3 dot sights. That's why I was considering the XS. I understand that the XS sights are not meant for precision. However, I would hope that for combat accuracy they would be good.
Totally combat accuracy and then some. If you have old eyes like me you'll dig how fast they are.

They are designed after the old school African dangerous game hunter express sight for fast up close target acquisition, but they are lacking for precision shooting and in the words of LAV "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final."
I wouldn't put them on a Hammerli free pistol but for practical shooting, they are plenty accurate.. and exceedingly fast.

I had the XS dots on an M&P 9 full-size rig. I installed them because I didn't like the 3-dot setup either. I found them to be very quick and easy to align, and accurate as well. I also put the XS Big Dots on an M&P shield (my CCW) and they worked very well.

I like mine.

I make precision shots with the top edge of the front sight. Like all my other guns.
Why would a big red dot change that? :s0092:
DSCN3070.JPG

DSCN3070.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR