JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have several rifles with Deadair keymo flash suppressors and I am wondering if the adaptors to Silencerco suppressors are a decent option. Any relevant experience good or bad is appreciated.

I can't speak to those but I have the Q plan B and it works really well with the silencerco omega 300.

I have several rifles with Deadair keymo flash suppressors and I am wondering if the adaptors to Silencerco suppressors are a decent option. Any relevant experience good or bad is appreciated.
I run a Dead Air KeyMo mount on my SiCo Saker 556 since, in my humble opinion, the Keymo mount is the best QD on the market. The Keymo mounts are expensive but very solid and work awesome! Install the mount on the can with proper torque and forget about it.

1A82DE8A-0C0D-4712-9976-A15179E8EC3C.jpeg D2BB8246-9084-4D7D-958A-6391C1C8FE2A.jpeg

Dead Air KeyMo mount are duel tapers right? Are they better then Silencerco's ASR mounts?
I hear people shoot there cans off sometimes when they don't lock the mount in all the way.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top