JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I try to shoot some every day - a different gun each day. I've gotten into reloading and I have plenty of components. I mean "plenty."

I have an improvised 100 yard "range" with a good backstop on my own property.

I have a friendly neighbor about 1/4 mile down the road who has a better setup with benches and all. He does part time gunsmithing for people. I can shoot there too any time I want as long as I warn him first. :)

Life is good. :)

I try to shoot some every day - a different gun each day. I've gotten into reloading and I have plenty of components. I mean "plenty."

I have an improvised 100 yard "range" with a good backstop on my own property.

I have a friendly neighbor about 1/4 mile down the road who has a better setup with benches and all. He does part time gunsmithing for people. I can shoot there too any time I want as long as I warn him first. :)

Life is good. :)

Nice! I wish I had your property but I feel lucky enough to have a pistol range (Hillside) off my back deck. 100 yard rifle range would be sweet but alas I only have 2.5 acres of wooded, hilly land and there is no way to have a rifle range with a decent back stop on it.

However there is a class 3 dealer just a few miles up the road from my place. I had him transfer a handgun for me awhile back. He's real friendly and has allot of fully automatic weapons I know he'd let me shoot on his property if I ever asked him.

Your right life is good! :s0155:

.22 conversion for my AR and one also for my glock 23. Came back from a run and gun with my buddy last shoot tired, sore, and $21.00 less in the pocket. The hardest part for me is to shoot the cci .22's as if they were real ammo and not just cheap plinkin stuff. Then I finish up with .223 and .40 to clean things out and make some real hits on paper.

Look on Sportsman Guide. They do have 22LR,, Don't wait to ask your wife like I had to for about 5 hours. They had the Thunderbolt for just over 3 cents a round. By the time I got back on-line too order with her CC They had soldout so I am having to wait 2 weeks for mine, I hope.

Also look at Graf & Sons, Tuesday they had Armscor 22LR. It is good stuff. a little over 4 cents a round.

I have about 2000 on hand. At least until my wife unlimbers her 22LR.

So no I have not slowed down much.

Not really. I make an effort to have one GOOD range session per month with defensive handguns, to the tune of at least 200-300 rounds. My life may someday depend on it, so its a priority for me to engage in regular practice so as not to lose my edge I may have.

I shoot my .22 target pistols every couple of weeks of maybe 50 rounds just for the enjoyment of doing so. I wait till late summer to get serious about hunting rifle work, but that doesn't require all that much.

I think I am pretty focused on keeping a good stock of defensive pistol ammo stockpiled, replenishing what I shoot (and then some, at least these days) as well as keeping up my stash of .22. While it has been difficult (no, actually it's been a major hassle) these last several months, I have managed to acquire everything I need at reasonable prices. But, as I said, it is a priority for me and I have expended the necessary time and effort to make certain I have what I need to have.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top