JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was looking at this pistol and thought it might be fun instead of an AR pistol. Ive had some super nice AK pistols (not just one of those Dracos like you find everywhere nowadays :winkkiss:) Yes they aren't much use but for fun but hey that's what I use them for. I was wondering if any of you guys have seen these or played with them and what you think. I'm an HK nut so thought hell if I hear enough good things I'm gonna get one. Can anyone chime in or have pics they can add? Ive handled the 9mm ones from Vector but these .223/5.56 ones gotta be fun!! :cool: They make a rifle version I was kinda looking at but reminds me too much of the old STG-44. Which is a cool rifle I'm just looking for more of an MP5 style. That being said if I were to ask you guys which one to get 9mm Vector or .223/5.56 from Century what would yall say. Let's hear it....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top