JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This may be shocking to some but in OR everything that's illegal is tied, one way or another, to Cartels. In Mexico there would have been a meth lab and a body dissolving operation along with the ubiquitous torture chamber and since Hamas is tied into the Cartels in a major way I have no problem sending in a full-up SWAT Team

This may be shocking to some but in OR everything that's illegal is tied, one way or another, to Cartels. In Mexico there would have been a meth lab and a body dissolving operation along with the ubiquitous torture chamber and since Hamas is tied into the Cartels in a major way I have no problem sending in a full-up SWAT Team

Yeah, I really hate it when members of the cartels hang out around liquor stores just to buy booze for minors. Or when they force white dairy farmers to hire illegals to milk their cows.

It's simply amazing how the cartels are tied into everything illegal in Oregon.

everything that's illegal is tied, one way or another, to Cartels.
everything ~is a bit~ of a stretch...

But Cock Fighting is very much a Mexican (shudder to use the term) "Sport". They also like Dog Fights, and do not forget the Bull Rings... Where they antagonize the pitiful Bull... To death...

However, if the could Teach that Bull, to read English, he could Die of Laughter on the Cock Fighting jokes in here !!!!!

I will retire for now.... The Prozac, from the other thread, is just kicking in....

Philip
In the Boon Docks....

Sometimes chickens charge when they are surprised of wounded. You need a lot of high-end firepower when dealing with unpredictable wild beasts like chickens. If it had been me, I would have just laid up and called in an air strike.

Preach it! This is streaming on Netflix..

poultrygeist.jpg

This is one of the problems, once something becomes illegal it is a multimillion and today multibillion dollar enterprise. The US did not learn from Prohibition which made millionaires out of two bit thugs. Nothing was illegal until the 1900's and the human race had managed to survive without all drug, alcohol and firearms laws up until then. The government could tax all the now illegal things and make more money than they ever dreamed of. If the demand wasn't there for drugs and other illegal items, there wouldn't be a market for them. It is all about control and sooner or later those in power are going to loose.

I'd want to have my back covered with cocks flapping and flying all over the place, can't blame the boys in blue! ;)

edit: Thanks for the poultrygeist, added to my netflix queue. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top