JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
On Seattle Channel 4 tonight they were did a story on a cockfighting ring being busted in Benton City Wa I think. Was at the a legion Hall for happy hour and couldn't hear the audio. Again we see police armed with ARs and lots of mags in their Swat vests arresting an old white couple and a very scared looking Hispanic guy. All 3 suspects seemed pretty " come along quietly". It looked like it was where they were raising the cocks. Maybe I am getting overly sensitive but it seemed like overwhelming, dramatic firepower for the crime/situation. Anybody see it that way as well?

Brutus Out.

I think that if I were a cop, I'd want to go in with overwhelming force, too. Overwhelming force makes people think twice about resistance, and hopefully makes for a peaceful outcome. I wouldn't want to be a cop in many of these scenarios. Feels a lot like being caught in the middle. Besides, who wants to arrest a "princess" .. :)

You don't tackle a task without having more than enough tools to cover unforeseen developments. Better safe than sorry. Most of this board is probably over prepared for situations that we deal with on a daily basis. Same principle.

I think that if I were a cop, I'd want to go in with overwhelming force, too. Overwhelming force makes people think twice about resistance, and hopefully makes for a peaceful outcome. I wouldn't want to be a cop in many of these scenarios. Feels a lot like being caught in the middle. Besides, who wants to arrest a "princess" .. :)

If I were a cop, I would smack the bubblegum of myself for all the illegal crap me and my cohorts do.

Overwhelming force makes people resent you and hey! It works! The cops are complete POS' that fondle scared women and try their best to keep an entire population under their thumb.

Like it or not, they are servants, not authorities. They are here to keep peace, not rough up citizens and illegally stop them on the street.

This is nothing like being "caught in the middle". When you intentionally put yourself in a position to stand on the throats of the people, you may get what you deserve eventually.

You don't tackle a task without having more than enough tools to cover unforeseen developments. Better safe than sorry. Most of this board is probably over prepared for situations that we deal with on a daily basis. Same principle.

There are provisions that not only allow us to be prepared, but actually make it our duty to do as such. Nowhere does it say that cops must become militarized while trying to hold the people to sticks and rocks.

Nowhere am I require to buy fully automatic weapons, tanks an attack vehicles for the police to oppress me with, but that's exactly where my tax dollars go. Nowhere am I require to suspend my rights, but that is exactly what every police officer believes to be in their power, to suspend my rights for their "safety".

Never will anyone convince me that this is right and those that go around convincing the sheep of it are just as bad as those kicking down doors with no-knock warrants.

Who needs good community relationships when you can terrorize everyone into submission? If you come off as a super bully, no one will mess with you, and you don't have to worry about that pesky public relations nonsense. Why be nice when you can be tough and mean?

Cockfighting is big in Hermiston. I once found one place that had 100 roosters on 2 acres. "I thought you only need one rooster to get the hens to lay eggs? Oh I get it, you profit off of animal cruelty."

Nick,
The libtards would say that you are jumping to conclusions. Maybe they prefer rooster meat to hen meat...not likely, but I suppose it could happen. (If you like chicken jerky)

Send in the clown.. I mean drone strike. At least no one died.
and if some one were killed? The cops would be justified by a review board. Allowed to go back to work, or, retire with full taxpayer paid benefits because they were psychologically damaged. How does that boot on your throat feel now?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top