Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

anybody see Contagion?

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by speelyei, Sep 17, 2011.

1. speelyei

speelyei Willamette Valley Active Member

it just re-affirmed a lot of what I already believe. Well done, I heard the author of the book it was based on do an interview, a very interesting person.

2. saxon

saxon springfield Active Member

alot of fence sitting and in the end it still made the one guy look like he was just in it for the money and not the truth.

3. Decker

Decker My house Active Member

I bought more sanitizer

4. kenno

kenno eastern WA Active Member

When the "Official" reviews start out by saying "it's not as bad as Outbreak" (a total flop) you are clued into the truth that IT IS as bad as Outbreak (minus the monkeys).
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz

5. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

check into what happen in utah/az area 1968-69 to some 4000 sheep.. humm yes our government had a bug weapon,. go wrong

6. Buddhalux

Buddhalux Hillsboro, Oregon Active Member

IIRC that was the basis for the dead livestock in Close Enconters of the Third Kind since it "worked" before to keep people out.

7. GunNoob

GunNoob In the Valley Member

Made me wanna wash my hands....twice haha. This could happen at anytime, this is why prep should be a part of every household. Who knows when something like this will happen and we will be stuck in our homes. Have food and water people! A gun wouldnt hurt either.. dont forget the bleach and hand sanitizer!

8. unionguy

unionguy Portland Active Member

Definitely a rental. They tried to be both the "track down the plague and cure it" movie as well as "as society breaks down due to the plague' movie...I think it ended up being not good on either front. Worth watching, especially to get non-preppers thinking b/c it's 'mainstream' with famous actors in it.

9. GunNoob

GunNoob In the Valley Member

What did you want out of it? I thought it did a decent job of showing what could happen. It wasnt a documentary about a plague and it wasnt a horror film, it was strictly a movie made for entertainment and money, if you go to the movies for an educational film then im worried. If you like this sort of thing go and see it and ignore the bad reviews from the armchair soldiers. Its a good, entertaining movie about a plague scenario.

10. Dan-Dee Sales Inc

Dan-Dee Sales Inc Sweet Home, Oregon, United States Active Member

dumb. :(