JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When the "Official" reviews start out by saying "it's not as bad as Outbreak" (a total flop) you are clued into the truth that IT IS as bad as Outbreak (minus the monkeys).
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz

Made me wanna wash my hands....twice haha. This could happen at anytime, this is why prep should be a part of every household. Who knows when something like this will happen and we will be stuck in our homes. Have food and water people! A gun wouldnt hurt either.. dont forget the bleach and hand sanitizer!

Definitely a rental. They tried to be both the "track down the plague and cure it" movie as well as "as society breaks down due to the plague' movie...I think it ended up being not good on either front. Worth watching, especially to get non-preppers thinking b/c it's 'mainstream' with famous actors in it.

Definitely a rental. They tried to be both the "track down the plague and cure it" movie as well as "as society breaks down due to the plague' movie...I think it ended up being not good on either front. Worth watching, especially to get non-preppers thinking b/c it's 'mainstream' with famous actors in it.
What did you want out of it? I thought it did a decent job of showing what could happen. It wasnt a documentary about a plague and it wasnt a horror film, it was strictly a movie made for entertainment and money, if you go to the movies for an educational film then im worried. If you like this sort of thing go and see it and ignore the bad reviews from the armchair soldiers. Its a good, entertaining movie about a plague scenario.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top