JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What makes the MAC series of weapons so desirable with MG collectors is that they are very reasonable to own, and with the aftermarket manufacturers building different uppers for them they now become a relatively sophisticated weapon that is both accurate and very controllable. Kits ranging from 22LR conversion kits, to slow fire kits and even a 223 conversion. I am hoping Lage comes out with a 223 conversion. There is one out there now that has long since been discontinued but was sweet to shoot.

Until this came up here I had never heard they were making a new upper to slow the cycle rate down since mine is long gone. That would be something I would love to try. Same with a .22 conversion. Would be fun for some cheap play time with them. I keep saying if I ever win the lotto I would move where I could have another MG and get an M3. That was probably my favorite of all of them I got to try. You can buy a nice car for what they go for these days. :)

wouldnt be worth it without getting two :)
images.jpg

Until this came up here I had never heard they were making a new upper to slow the cycle rate down since mine is long gone. That would be something I would love to try. Same with a .22 conversion. Would be fun for some cheap play time with them. I keep saying if I ever win the lotto I would move where I could have another MG and get an M3. That was probably my favorite of all of them I got to try. You can buy a nice car for what they go for these days. :)

I had a chance to get a M3 grease gun last summer but passed and got a UZI instead. After holding it my hands I thought that the UZI was the better choice plus availability of parts for the UZI made it a no brainer to purchase. Had I won the lottery I would have got the M3 as well, but the UZI will suffice for the mean time.

I had a chance to get a M3 grease gun last summer but passed and got a UZI instead. After holding it my hands I thought that the UZI was the better choice plus availability of parts for the UZI made it a no brainer to purchase. Had I won the lottery I would have got the M3 as well, but the UZI will suffice for the mean time.
I hear that. Uzi is far and away a better weapon. The M3 is like the 1911 with me. I know there are better, I just love the old stuff. :)
If I was going to use it for a fight I would certainly go with something more modern like Uzi. Since it will just be fun it would be Idaho and an M3, along with some property where I could just walk out back to shoot. :)

Sparky I was #8 when Richard first announced the M10/31 I already have it in my safe but I have not tried it yet. Still been real busy at work and with my boys so no time, I hope to go to Bend before the snow hits and try it out there!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top