JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No interest probably because it is not a desireable piece. If wanting a MAC10, then hold out for a legit Powder Springs MAC10/45...there is a difference.

I consider the MAC-10 to be one of the worst SMGs in the world. They have one of the highest rates of fire(if not the highest) and are extremely difficult to control. Just my opinion.

I consider the MAC-10 to be one of the worst SMGs in the world. They have one of the highest rates of fire(if not the highest) and are extremely difficult to control. Just my opinion.
True. Adding a Lage slow fire upper and a Lage stock brings it under control, but that upgraded massive bolt carrier adds a ton of weight.

Used to have one (RPB) long ago and it was VERY fast but super easy to use. Many who tried mine were shocked at how much fun it was. Point it at something and it just went up in dust. That was the one time that open bolt was good for something. That heavy bolt slamming forward balanced out the recoil.

It helps to put a long suppressor on them and coupled with a heat wrap it gives the shooter something to hold onto.

I had A buddy make a strap hanger deal for mine that worked real well. I was always scared of having my hand in front of the barrel. Just a mental thing with me. I kept imagining something "happening" and me ending up with a left hand missing. LOL Years later I saw similar stuff being sold for them on the SGN. Damn little gun was fun but damn if it would not burn through a pile of ammo fast! :)
If I ever win the lotto I would have to have another M3 though. That was by far my favorite.

Yes I have.

Than why would you make a false statement? You can control one with one hand, but because it is full auto. The butt stock makes it even more controlable. Even the M-12 .380 in full auto is a blast to shoot. When and where have you shot one?

Than why would you make a false statement? You can control one with one hand, but because it is full auto. The butt stock makes it even more controlable. Even the M-12 .380 in full auto is a blast to shoot. When and where have you shot one?

I can't speak for the OP but a "guess", is "misremembering". These guns have been rather scarce since the great anti machine gun law passed decades ago. Even before this it was not something "common" for shooters to run into. Many states did not allow them at all. Even the ones that did it was shocking how many shooters I ran into that had no idea they could be owned legally. I have mentioned before I had shooters jump in their car and run for a pay phone when they saw us. Arguing with me that there was no such law allowing these. So a "guess again", maybe confusion from something shot in Military or such? Who knows. When I had my Mac almost everyone who ever shot it who had not tried one was shocked at it. Both at how easy it was to shoot and how much fun it was. Many of them came to the experience just sure the gun was going to try to climb out of their hands. I would always shoot it first to show them. Often then only load a mag with 10 rounds first time they tried. After that all of them wanted a full stick and would have a huge smile on their face. Now I can't speak for the models that came out after Ingram and RPB. I had moved out of a state that allowed these shortly after the laws changed and have never shot one like the one seen on the auction here. Don't know if they handle differently that the original design??

It's NONE of your business when or where I Fired one. It's a fact and my statement stands. If you don't like it then you can lump it as far as I'm concerned!

It's NONE of your business when or where I Fired one. It's a fact and my statement stands. If you don't like it then you can lump it as far as I'm concerned!

"IF" you LEGALLY shot one , you would have no problem saying when and where. I have shot both a .45acp MAC-10 and a .380 M-12 at Albany Rifle and Pistol Club in Oregon in 1994. I think you are full of poop! You have never shot one or you would not make the false statement you have made and continue to make. So you lump it!

I own a couple M10s both are Powder Spring guns and I have a few of the Lage slow fire upper receivers on them. With the Lage receivers these are very controllable and very accurate. I would pit mine up against any other sub gun. Richard @ Lage consistently wins the subgun matches in Arizona with his uppers mounted on a M10 lower. My latest Lage upper is their new Max31 upper that utilizes the Suomi M31 drum mags that holds 72rds of 9mm. I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet but from the Videos of Jackie shooting it, the gun looks like a blast to shoot!

Personally I love my M10, although they are a bit crude to put it politely and they are a bit sketchy and sorta dangerous to shoot because of the high rate of fire, especially without a can attached. But thats what makes the M10 family so desirable! Besides John Wayne used one in one of his movies! The M10 is one of my favorites out of my collection, especially now with the Lage uppers. I am awaiting a 22LR kit for it as well. I have one for my UZI which makes it real fun to shoot, my 8 year old son handles it just fine while dumping a full mag of 22LR!

Last Edited:
I own a couple M10s both are Powder Spring guns

Personally I love my M10, although they are a bit crude to put it politely and they are a bit sketchy and sorta dangerous to shoot because of the high rate of fire, especially without a can attached. But thats what makes the M10 family so desirable! Besides John Wayne used one in one of his movies! The M10 is one of my favorites out of my collection, especially now with the Lage uppers. I am awaiting a 22LR kit for it as well. I have one for my UZI which makes it real fun to shoot, my 8 year old son handles it just fine while dumping a full mag of 22LR!

The original design was meant to be exactly what you described. Crude was the operative word. They were designed to be dirt cheap to make and use.

The original design was meant to be exactly what you described. Crude was the operative word. They were designed to be dirt cheap to make and use.

What makes the MAC series of weapons so desirable with MG collectors is that they are very reasonable to own, and with the aftermarket manufacturers building different uppers for them they now become a relatively sophisticated weapon that is both accurate and very controllable. Kits ranging from 22LR conversion kits, to slow fire kits and even a 223 conversion. I am hoping Lage comes out with a 223 conversion. There is one out there now that has long since been discontinued but was sweet to shoot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top