JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Back before it seems to have dried up my main places to buy where SGAmmo and Aim Surplus.

Now just about no one has spam cans.

Glad I'm sitting on a few crates.

I always get mine at SGAmmo.

If there out check back they usually have it. If they don't get more I'm gonna be bummed :confused::(

You can select e-mail notification for when a particular ammo gets back in. I don't shoot x54, but have used the notification for other calibers & it works allrite.

Careful though, as there system is set to that particular item, so you so still have to keep an eye out. For example if you set notification for the spam can only, it won't notify you if they happen to get 20rd boxes of the same ammo in...

Another plus with SGammo is they ship UPS, & I can reroute a shipment once it's in transit, to a UPS hub. Then pick it up at my convenience. Not sure how long that will be doable, as last I was at the hub they had a big poster listing things they would not accept at the hub for pickup... Which included "ORMD" packages (ammo).

A bunch of other companies have a goofy contract with UPS, which will not allow re-routing. Brownells & Cheaper than Dirt come to mind.

Midway normaly will allow re-route, but had a recent shipment of powders which the UPS software wouldn't allow, perhaps due to the different hazard classification?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top