1. SCHEDULED SERVER MIGRATION TODAY

We're excited to announce we will be moving to our new server today, July 30th. While we have taken steps to minimize downtime, please be prepared for the possibility of downtime throughout the day.

2. JOIN OVER 30,000 NORTHWEST GUN OWNERS

We are an organization dedicated to supporting gun owners of the Pacific Northwest. This website serves as a common rally point for over 30,000 gun owners in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho.

Join now to participate - it's quick, easy, and 100% free!

3. JOIN US FOR OUR USFS/NWFA Family Fun Day - This Saturday, August 1st

A day of fun for friends and family! Come out and learn about the USFS/NWFA Target Shooter Information Program, enjoy a barbeque lunch, try to hit a target or two and take home a couple freebie goodies!

4. Forest Fire Danger

Pacific Northwest outdoor shooting locations are in danger of closure due to firearm related forest fires.

Please be responsible when shooting in our forests.

Anybody know where I can rent a Ruger New Vaqero?

Discussion in 'Firearm-Related Business Discussion & Reviews' started by jhc5, May 17, 2009.

1. jhc5

jhc5 Member

I've been renting different guns over the last few weekends trying to decide what I want. I've been up to Sam's in Everett a few times and they have a pretty good selection. Shot a couple sigs, xd(m)'s, glocks, tarus', etc. The gun I would still like to try but haven't found is a Ruger New Vaquero. Who has one?

2. Sun195

Sun195 Well-Known Member

I think I saw one for rent at Wades (in Bellevue) but you should call to make sure.

3. jhc5

jhc5 Member

Thanks, I'll give em a call.