JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Elijah was there in person. Haven't watched all of it yet.

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=fpNHAuw-K_k

I've watched several of his videos and I trust him to tell the truth. I'm quite sure that Antifa was there disguised as MAGA, but he's saying some of the violence was from the MAGA folks too. I don't want to believe it but I'm willing to accept his word for it.

EDIT: The video starts just before the 12 minute mark.

Last Edited:
Handful of folks on the AK Files were there and have photos.

Like flopsweat, I'm pretty sure there were agitators in good numbers. Rumors of antifa busses and a good number of the folks in photos around the web (like the viking dude) have been connected to multiple antifa riots and some of the people in those photos can be found on antifa websites such as the Philly antifa site.

Rumor is capital police opened the gates and basically led people in. An aquantance that was there said trump people were trying to keep people from going into the capital.

I wouldn't doubt some scrabbles on both sides.

All we have is guesses and a crap ton of false info from everywhere. Take it all with a grain of salt.

So would the FBI. :eek:

G8gF7rV.jpg

Just a note here, the Oregon State Attorney General is looking to press charges/prosecute any oregonian found out to have been in D.C. for the protests! They are also asking folks to snitch on any one they believe was in D.C!

the Oregon State Attorney General is looking to press charges/prosecute any oregonian found out to have been in D.C. for the protests!

That shouldn't be a difficult job. Since the protesters/rioters drank the NoCovidMask kool-aid, their faces were readily visible to the hundreds [thousands?] of DC security cameras. Not to mention all the selfies posted on Social Media while it was going down. Deleting that stuff after the fact does no good; as the media companies themselves will be falling all over themselves to copy and forward pictures/video/texts posted from DC to federal and state law enforcement. All those folks, so excited to share the excitement with friends - - it's now dawning on them that they created the very record that will convict many of them.

Just a note here, the Oregon State Attorney General is looking to press charges/prosecute any oregonian found out to have been in D.C. for the protests! They are also asking folks to snitch on any one they believe was in D.C!

Enhanced charges if they also had ... I almost can't bring myself to say it out loud ... ... family over for thanksgiving?

Ugh, my mouth is so disgusting. 100x0 hail allahs!

Not the state AG, the U.S. Attorney for Oregon.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top