JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thinking about buying some ammo to stock up for upcoming range days but not sure if it's worth it to make a run to the gun show to buy it right now. What are 7.62x39 (steel case) and 5.56 (Lake City and Reman), 1000rd quantities, going for there? I am not in a terrible hurry so can just order it if the gun show prices are not competitive. Really I would like an "excuse" to hit the gun show, but it's a bit of a drive for me so trying to be somewhat practical about it:) Thanks!

SAA had plenty of ammo - I saw plinker .556 for less than $300 per 1k, and better .556 for $350ish.

I also saw at another table -near Keiths, some 300blk $250 for 500 rounds...

My son and I went today. The place was empty, not many shoppers. We picked up some 308 ammo. PMC for 16.00 a box. OK price, but not great. Looked at some pistol ammo in 9mm and 45auto. Prices were higher than what Wal-Mart or BiMart sells it for. 22 prices are still crazy.

The youngest son an I went yesterday. Pretty quiet. We did pick up a vertical grip and extended Glock magazine for the ASR. I did find one table with the after market high capacity Glock magazines but apparently I didn't place the display magazine back in the precise location required by the vendor so he got all grumpy.

E

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads