JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a pair of their FOM Work Jeans that I love. I used to wear cheaper jeans, whatever I could find that would fit, and these Duluth jeans are way better. The denim is much thicker, and they are much more comfortable than the cheap jeans I used to wear. I have to buy another couple pairs soon. I also want to try out their t-shirts, they look nice also.

On another forum I am on people speak highly of their Fire hose pants. I am looking to slowly replace my Carhartt, who's quality it seems has gone down hill and am going to give the Fire hose Pants a try. If I don't like them, then it will be some *sigh* "tactical" cargo pants.

Careful! Have someone order it for you or use a fake/temporary email address.

They are the worst spamming company on the planet. Not only do they spam you, they sell your information off to hundreds of other spammers and telemarketers.

Just a real warning, heed it.

I or none of my friends have had had any trouble with them sharing my e-mail so don't know what's up with Burt's spam thing - maybe some other place?

Anyhoo, the firehose pants are so good they never even gave out during a long slide and roll motorcycle crash, so they are tough. Have a firehose jacket that is bullet proof too. Good stuff and easy to send something back if it doesn't fit.

I like their stuff, more expensive but worth it. Bought a pair of their work pants in Feb 2011. The zipper pull broke off last month. I called them and asked to buy a zipper pull. They told me to return the pants for replacement. They got here today, no charge except for the postage and envelope to return them.

I've never had to return anything else of theirs, although I did have a problem with some sale merchandise I ordered. They sent an email for a sale, went to the website and ordered the pants, the order was accepted and I paid for them. The next day I got an email saying they were canceling the order as they were sold out. Thing was, the website only shows what's available and I ordered within an hour of getting the ad.

Due to the larger cut and FOM crotch I find they fit much nicer than others and accommodate an IWB holster easily.

Seriously, I get a spam from them daily. Sometimes two.

Maybe it was because I ordered a lot of stuff, who knows. Other spam shot up 25% shortly after.

I got smarter a few months back and now I have a couple dummy emails that forward into my primary email which, when the spam gets too bad, I can delete.

I'll post the next one, should be tomorrow lol. If it wasn't for Mailwasher Pro, I couldn't even use email (same email for 15+ years; best program to make email usable).

Many shops automatically add you to their mailing list, but most have some unsubscribe link which works well. That's not like the typical spam-unsubscribe, but if you've ordered there they might consider you a legitimate adressee.

edit: Pricy on many items...

Seriously, I get a spam from them daily. Sometimes two.

Maybe it was because I ordered a lot of stuff, who knows. Other spam shot up 25% shortly after.

I got smarter a few months back and now I have a couple dummy emails that forward into my primary email which, when the spam gets too bad, I can delete.

I'll post the next one, should be tomorrow lol. If it wasn't for Mailwasher Pro, I couldn't even use email (same email for 15+ years; best program to make email usable).

Use the "unsubscribe" link Burt. It's pretty simple ;)

Wow - you are right - just got another one. Unsubscribed, will see if it works. I guess I am just trained to not click on spams for fear of it getting even worse.

20% OFF All Bags Means You Can Load up for 1 Day Only! - Duluth Trading Company

* Bag a deal with 20% OFF All Duluth-tough Bags + FREE SHIPPING &#8211 1 Day!*[Links to <broken link removed> View in a Browser[Links to ]YesConnect Page Load Error

NO*BULL*GUARANTEE | 800.505.8888 |
SHARE*WITH*FRIENDS[Links to http://link.duluthtradingemail.com/...SHARE_2THIS_2LINK_0a=HC3uJesEtXC6wYGjG_235Bp]

SHIRTS[Links to ]Men's Work Shirts, Hardworking Shirts for Men - Duluth Trading Company PANTS[Links to ]Men's Pants - Duluth Trading Company OUTERWEAR[Links to ]Men's Outerwear & Work Jackets - Duluth Trading Company UNDERWEAR[Links to ]Men's Underwear & Men's Socks - Duluth Trading Company ACCESSORIES[Links to ]Men's Accessories - Duluth Trading Company WORKSHOP[Links to ]Workshop & Garage, Tools, Safety Gear - Duluth Trading Company GIFTS[Links to ]Gifts & Gear - Duluth Trading Company SALE[Links to ]Men's Sale - Duluth Trading Company

Need help with an order? Have something on your mind?

Call 1-800-505-8888 or email us at: [email protected][Links to mailto:[email protected]]
Add [email protected] to your address book or "safe list" to ensure delivery. Please don't use your email's "Reply" function. We don't monitor this address.
This message was sent to: [email protected]

Unsubscribe
[Links to ***Update]Email Preferences - Duluth Trading Company email preferences[Links to ]Email Preferences - Duluth Trading Company

*OFFER NOTES: Click on any link from this email to start shopping or call 1-800-505-8888 and mention promo code "T12C228P" to get Free Shipping. Valid on domestic standard delivery (5-7 business days) only. $50 minimum order requirement applies to the order total before taxes, shipping, gift packaging or gift cards. Not valid for use on prior purchases, in combination with other offers, with the purchase of gift cards, or in the Duluth Trading Outlet Store. Advertised prices are good on regular sizes; additional charges may apply to Big and Tall sizes. Offers expire at 11:59 p.m. CT on November 25, 2012.

(C) 2012 Duluth Trading Company 170 Countryside Drive, Belleville, WI 53508

No virus found in this message.

Checked by AVG - AVG | Antivirus and Internet Security | Virus Protection

Version: 2012.0.2221 / Virus Database: 2629/5417 - Release Date: 11/24/12

I have to say Modeler that the whole "unsubscribe" thing got past me. Been doing it on everything and my overall spam is down by about 30% - thanks a lot for the tip.

I will have to give that a shot. Seems every morning I have to delete ~10-20 emails that are junk. I will try that unsubscribe thing, sounds so simple.... why didn't I think of it before?

Since the unsubscribe link has got past some of you, make sure you pay extra attention when filling out an online order form. Many times there is an opt out option on the form, so you won't receive anything to begin with. They are sometimes very tricky with the wording, but I can't think of the last time I filled out an order form and there wasn't a mean to opt out of further emails. I only get the emails I want from vendors and sometimes I get some great deals.

I just recieved 2 pr. of the firehose workpants. I like them. Carhartts used to be my favorite, but being a squat kinda guy, everything I buy seems to have a crotch that's a mile long. These are a decent setup.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top