JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice catch! A real "life-time keeper"~! Rare even compared to a Python...
Those Pachy's will grow on ya but some ivory would look nice- just sayin ;). I have never liked the wood grips that come on the Colt DAs.. either too small or too big for my hands or just uncomfortable. I ended up putting Hogue Grippers on my Python. 'Course as always, YMMV...
As others mentioned, just don't beat the :eek: caca out of it with heavy loads- the serpentine Colts were made with hand-fitted Swiss-watch-like precision (which is why they're so smooth) which contributes to being somewhat delicate compared to a Smith or Ruger and few know how to work on them or have replacement parts AFAIK- which isnt to say they won't TAKE heavy loads, just don't make a habit of it. Kinda like I don't abuse my K-Frame Smiths..
What you "stole" there is a fine example of the hey-day of American-post war revolver manufacture, something to treasure and enjoy...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top