JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
work as they should just have a heavy trigger for some, but they're a defensive pistol so no big deal. If you were closer I'd let you try one out. Lots of reviews on youtube (Hickok45 has a good one)......

Wife had the 9mm version. We only had one issue with it - the gun fired slightly out of battery blowing out a case while I was shooting a string through it. It hurt my hand, but the gun was fine. The trigger isn't bad at all - I found it similar to a DA revolver trigger - way better than the 100lb triggers the early Sigmas had. Very shootable once you get a little dry practice in. Sights interchange with M&P series guns - so if you want to upgrade it's easy to find sights.

The frame could use a bit more texture - they're pretty slick - like a Ruger P95 but rubber talon grips could solve that problem easy too.

They're the perfect carry size - about like a Glock 19/23 - good capacity, mags aren't terribly expensive or hard to come by. And they're less than $400 brand new - sometimes $299 on sale.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top