JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not here but know someone who was diagnosed stage three several years back. Had surgery and no I'll effects, living a normal life. Says he'll die of old age first. Hope all is well with you or whoever you're inquiring for.

Not here but know someone who was diagnosed stage three several years back. Had surgery and no I'll effects, living a normal life. Says he'll die of old age first. Hope all is well with you or whoever you're inquiring for.
My Dad was diagnosed with Stage 4, just got word about it yesterday. Exchanged a couple of emails with him this morning he said it has spread to his bones and they have to do more test before arriving at treatment options. 5 year survival rate doesn't look promising (according to internet) and this is piled on top of Parkinson's. He has more skin cancer to take care of as well. What a mess. He can't catch a break these days.

My FIL had prostate cancer but it was stage 2 or 3. He made a fully recovery. Stage 4 is metastatic and that's bad for any cancer. It is treatable.

Sorry to hear of your father's woes. We lost a close family member last year to cancer (though not prostate), so know how it goes. Here's wishing the best for you and your family.

My Dad was diagnosed with Stage 4, just got word about it yesterday. Exchanged a couple of emails with him this morning he said it has spread to his bones and they have to do more test before arriving at treatment options. 5 year survival rate doesn't look promising (according to internet) and this is piled on top of Parkinson's. He has more skin cancer to take care of as well. What a mess. He can't catch a break these days.
Sorry to hear about that, it's a rough diagnosis. Early last year I was diagnosed with advanced stage three Multiple Myeloma at age 40. It's been a tough last year with chemo and bone marrow/stem cell transplants but am in a better place than when first diagnosed. It really has changed me to realize that spending quality time with family and friends is more important than certain things. Also, my Mom was recently diagnosed with dementia. I'll be spending a bunch of time with her while she can still remember. There is a ton of good people here if you ever need to reach out for help or just to shoot the bull, I really hope your Dad has a positive outcome.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top