JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was looking at the 6" blade version of this and was wondering if anyone had one and what you think of it. I'm thinking more of just a toy, not edc. Only thing I don't like is the steel but I know different manufacturers heat treat metals differently and geometry has a hug e effect also. Price is low for such a huge knife.
B8FA36C0-E5CE-4A81-A682-C4CA1C61D4A9.jpeg

I own one. It seems like a nice enough knife. I don't carry it due to its size but I enjoy it nonetheless :) It is a fun blade to flip out. The action is fast and smooth on mine.

In Oregon a 6" knife cant be carried concealed. A 5" knife can unless there is a city of other local law saying otherwise . there is no state preemption for knives.Most cities allow concealed carry of 4"blades but at least one has a shorter size required for legal concealed carry.

In Oregon a 6" knife cant be carried concealed. A 5" knife can unless there is a city of other local law saying otherwise . there is no state preemption for knives.Most cities allow concealed carry of 4"blades but at least one has a shorter size required for legal concealed carry.
This video is about "assault weapons" and "high capacity" magazine bans, but also touches on other bearable weapons (knives, etc) that have 2A protections….. I predict all those knife (and other weapons) laws will eventually be challenged as well.

I have 2. I converted them into fixed field knives. Cleaned, degreased with TSP. packed with black steel epoxy putty, cut the handle of square at the 4th "rib. Smoothed, rounded, and shaped to fit my hand comfortably.

Maybe comitted a "knife sin" but it works well for me and has held up well. I have a lot of fixed and folding knives, some pricey, but for general woods bumming these are the ones I take with me. 1 stays in my truck kit with a few others.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top