JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
You recently listed the following listing:

- AR 15 parts M4 stock DPMS handguard Troy pistol grip

Unfortunately, we had to remove your listing because of the following:

Your listing was removed because you listed an item that you identified as compatible with M4, AR-15, and DPMS, assault weapons.

eBay does not permit the sale of any assault weapon-related parts or accessories. Parts are generally defined as items that attach to the gun to assist in the function of the weapon. Accessories are defined as items associated with the use of a weapon. This prohibition applies to all parts and accessories related to any firearm defined as an "assault weapon" by federal or California law.

For more details on California assault weapons law, please visit <broken link removed> and Bureau of Firearms | State of California - Department of Justice - Kamala D. Harris Attorney General
We know it is frustrating to have your item removed, but we must ask you not to relist your item.

Due to numerous laws and regulations regarding the sale of assault weapons (including parts and accessories for assault weapons), these items aren't allowed on eBay.

You may list accessories that would fit a variety of different weapons, such as scopes, sites, and shoulder straps. However, if you sell these items, you may not mention assault weapons in your listing.

Listings describing parts or accessories for an assault weapons will be removed, including items that do not attach to assault weapons.

To learn more about our assault-weapons policy, go to:

Firearms, weapons, and knives policy

All fees related to this listing have been credited to your account. We also notified members who placed bids on the item that the listing has been canceled.

Please note: violation of this or other eBay policies may result in forfeit of eBay fees on cancelled listings, limits on account privileges and account suspension.

You can review our list of prohibited and restricted items here:
Prohibited and restricted items ? overview

If you have any more questions, contact our policy experts. Get started by clicking the link below.
Online Customer Support

We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks,

eBay

Why did eBay remove my listing?
Why did eBay remove my listing?

Knowing the rules for sellers:
Knowing the rules for sellers

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

Yes sir. I listed 3 California bullet buttons I removed from 3 carbines when I became a WA resident. Tried to list on eBay and got the same message.

Ended up selling them as well as my 10 round magazines on calguns.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Yes. eBay amended their rules after Newtown to ban sales of "assault weapon parts."

eBay is a Bay-area business run by gun grabbers, so don't be surprised.

Restricted:
Accessories that fit a variety of different weapons, including assault weapons. But in your listing, you can't mention any assault weapon compatibility.

Not allowed:
Any weapon defined as an assault weapon by federal or California law
Bayonets designed to fit an assault weapon
Blueprints, milling, or forging specifications for assault weapons
Flash suppressors
Grenade launchers
Instructions or blueprints on how to convert a semi-automatic to a fully automatic weapon
Items identified as a part for an assault weapon or as an accessory for an assault weapon
Listings for gun parts that don't specify the kinds of weapons the parts are used for
Receivers or frames for assault weapons, regardless of whether they're complete receivers and frames, components and parts of receivers and frames, or cut or 80 percent receivers

Assault weapon parts: Community Help Boards: eBay Discussion Boards

This is nothing new for ebay. They have restricted sales for anything " AR " related for years. Sometimes things slip through their control programs but the letters "ar" have always been a red flag to them. Do not use "ar" in your listing. I had to relist a Colt scope without the "ar" in the description a couple years ago. It's their business and is what it is. Nothing to get excited about.

I used to sell thousands of dollars stuff on ebay, not anymore :) since they took over paypal and deny all transfer relate to guns. I closed my account and keep everything local. If everyone will do the samething I do, I bet you all that Ebay will email us all and begging us to go back and do business with them.

It's funny. Ebay retroactively cancelled several completed auctions I had that ended with buy-it-now. They credited back all my fees too, as if the listing never happened. I was pissed about the auctions I still had running but it was a considerable amount in fees so I was alright with it overall. It's their site. I just won't use it anymore. The fees are exorbitant and the rules oppressive.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top