JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got the after 6 and was testifying around 715. They closed early because the was Noone else to testify. A little disappointed by our side on that front.

I got reprimanded by the chair for saying anyone who tells you this bill will work is either stupid, ignorant, or lying to you. I wish more of you guys would have shown up.

I saw you there. I was wondering what she said to you when she interrupted you. I was in business attire and said "good job" when you walked by.

I carried also and did not get asked about it. Stood next to quite a few OSP and could hear their belts and holsters squeak. Every time I moved I could hear mine also, so I know they could hear it. Got nothing but smiles and a few hand shakes.

Listening a bit more - all these kids from Oregon Episcopal school - it sure seems they all have exactly the same opinion. ...

What you are seeing there is nascent Fascism. It's very interesting how that phenomenon is manifesting itself among these gun-grabbers - the Commie Mommies all bussed in, forming a phalanx in the courtroom, wearing identical buttons, all parroting statistics handed down from their Fuehrer somewhere.

Watching those preppies from OES reciting identical "opinions", I realize I was seeing a modern incarnation of Hitler Youth. It was all I could do, sitting in one of the overflow rooms, to restrain myself from shouting SIEG HEIL at the screen whenever one of them started their mindless preprogrammed prattle.

It was so obvious, it's hard to believe their teacher can't see it - I gather you don't have to study history to become a teacher at a prep school, any more? Actually, I don't know what's dumber, not realizing you're creating fascist robots, or not realizing how it looks when their Fuehrer parades them in front of a microphone...

Preppies are notoriously susceptible to that sort of thing. The peer pressure for conformity at a prep school is just beyond belief. It's no coincidence that the favorite sport at those places is rowing.

I've looked around and can't seem to find the names of people who had testified. Can someone help me out with that or point me in the right direction please? Also, does anyone know how to get a video copy of the event?

I've looked around and can't seem to find the names of people who had testified. Can someone help me out with that or point me in the right direction please? Also, does anyone know how to get a video copy of the event?

Nevermind, I believe I found it

I saw you there. I was wondering what she said to you when she interrupted you. I was in business attire and said "good job" when you walked by.

I don't remember het exact words, but she asked/told me not to speak towards the motivations or intentions of others.

I thought about trying to introduce myself to a few people there, but it wasn't really an ideal setting for that. I wish I would have now though. I want to meet the people pushing the recall to see if I can help.

I wasn't ask , the sign at the door saying no guns allowed without a chl was displayed. I too wondered what as going on. I guess it's just something they do when their bored because there is no law saying you can't carry in the capital.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top