JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People have been reporting that the anti-gun nuts are being bussed in to testify for this nonsense. Gee, I wonder who paid for that little dirty trick right out of the demokkkRat playbook,,, :rolleyes:

I haven't been able to keep up today. I just logged in live and haven't heard an argument in opposition yet. Can anyone speak to the number in opposition at the hearing?

Listening a bit more - all these kids from Oregon Episcopal school - it sure seems they all have exactly the same opinion. I wonder if these young, inexperienced folks really, truly understand all that is at stake.

Listening a bit more - all these kids from Oregon Episcopal school - it sure seems they all have exactly the same opinion. I wonder if these young, inexperienced folks really, truly understand all that is at stake.
Im new here but joined to support the opposition for sb 941, I think it is ridiculous that a teacher brought his students to speak here as a learning measure, I live in Flagstaff Arizona currently for school but have roots in Oregon and California and work in Powers, Oregon. And hope to move to oregon, these students have no idea what they are getting involved in.

Currently keeping up with the hearing while in class

Im new here but joined to support the opposition for sb 941, I think it is ridiculous that a teacher brought his students to speak here as a learning measure

I agree. About 9 students? Maybe 12. All well versed on Everytown talking points.

MDA arrived early, but i think the bus had to get back ti the retutement home before 4pm supper.

Well proud to say I watched that till the end, very good points made against the bill, seems the supporters of SB 941 were mostly knee jerkers talking about emotion and murders this bill would not solve, where as the opponents noted key things such as non compliance, financial and infringement issues.

Wish i could have been there, too bad im 22hr drive away.

Well proud to say I watched that till the end, very good points made against the bill, seems the supporters of SB 941 were mostly knee jerkers talking about emotion and murders this bill would not solve, where as the opponents noted key things such as non compliance, financial and infringement issues.

Wish i could have been there, too bad im 22hr drive away.

Agreed.

when does a vote happen? im not familiar with oregon legislate

It happens as soon as the committee decides to send it to the floor for a vote. That can happen fairly quickly, though I think tomorrow is unlikely, I wouldn't be surprised if it showed up on Friday. If they push it through, with little debate on the house floor, and without amendments, this could, if approved, be law by next week.

I got there about noon and left about 5. I just cant believe some of the crap....im seriously speechless. Why should some dude from Cali get to testify? Thats ridiculous. He has no voice here. That really irritates me.
BTW, I was the dude in the white button up shirt with red under shirt, shaved head and full sleeve tattoos... I didnt meet any of you but probably saw each other. Shook hands with a few people who did testify.

Finished watching everything when I got home. Shoulda stayed and let my voice be heard...

Common Core robots. Americas future Social Commies is what they are being groomed for. That is one of the biggest crimes that has taken place across the country for the past 45 years.
Psychopath Khrushchev once stated that communists would beat us without ever firing a shot.
Well guess what........................ :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads