JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been busy and not on the forum for a while, but when I heard about this I knew I had to check in. I will be there aND my brother also. I can't be there at the start or the whole time, so I hope there will be room to sign up after it starts, but at the same time, I hope there isn't because there are so many people there that they are slammed.

I will not miss this opportunity to make my voice and presence known. Hope to meet a few of you there.

Today is a hearing by the rules committee if rules passes it , it will then go to the floor of the house for a vote then on to koolaid kate to sign into law.
With the emergency clause on the bill it would be law as soon as she signed it.
Without the clause it could be voted on by the people of Oregon that's why Prozanski added the emergency clause he don't want the people to have a say.

And the only reason it is being brought up in the Rules committee is that 1) the leadership there was hand-picked to support this sort of horrible legislation and 2) any bill that goes through this committee stays "alive" after many other bills die even after going through a lesser committee.

The Senator for District 10 said the his office was receiving tons of letters, emails.
80% of all this was against SB941. He however would vote to pass the bill

trying to catch bits of the hearing here and there. Is it me, or do none of these people realize you can go to a gun shop and get a background check done now? They are practically begging the state to make them do background checks when they sell guns.

It was clear Prozanski is still trying to bring his dead brother back to life by controlling something that would not help. He and Hayward really need some therapy so they dont work out their mental health issues on the public. He would definitely be a ruthless dictator given the opportunity.

Perhaps people need totalitarianism for a while. They want so much for someone else to control every bit of their lives. Perhaps we should just let it spiral out of control and when it is too late they will finally see what they are asking for.

Im so glad I did not have kids.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top