JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
FBI?

Rrrright.......
Those same people told us.......
That Hillary's server was nothing.
That FISA warrants used to investigate TRUMP were gotten legally.
The orders/rules of engagement.....FBI sniper, Lon Horiuchi.
Etc..... etc.....

OMG....no large organization can/could claim that it is purely always in the RIGHT. Individuals can/have been known to act badly.

Yeah.....I'll let that sink in.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Maybe I am just an old fart that does not understand anymore. But it seems to me that people on both sides of the aisle have gone bat sh*t crazy. I am staying home and hunkering down.

Maybe I am just an old fart that does not understand anymore. But it seems to me that people on both sides of the aisle have gone bat sh*t crazy. I am staying home and hunkering down.
The last 12 years were a majestic work of turning the people against each other. We are more divided than I've ever seen. Our "leaders" (I use the term loosely) have gone so far as to tell us to report our neighbors for crimes such as spending time with family or that people that believe something are thought criminals and must be shamed or jailed for their thought crime.

I never thought I'd ever see what I was reading when my highschool class was required to read 1984 but here it is. It's not good.

Lindsay Graham showing his ignorance of the world he lives in back in 2015.
;)

Amazes me the FBI is all over a 24/7 investigation into this "peaceful protest" at the capitol, and nothing about a federal courthouse broken into vandalized and attempted to set ablaze in Portland...

Guess Antifa/BLM does get treated differently....

:s0054:

It's far worse than that. In 1983 the US Capitol was bombed by leftists in an attempt to kill Republicans:

EDITED: Apparently this person may have been with involved somehow but got a plea deal and was charged with other offenses:

What happened to her? Bill Clinton eventually commuted her sentence according to the her Wikipedia page above.

EDIT TO ADD: Ditto this person - sentence commuted by Clinton:

Watch Snope-a-dopes try to weasel out of it (I can't stand them so I have not read it all). ;)

FBI, DHS, and DOJ are all under Trump's direct control.

So he directed them to investigate himself and everyone he ever talked to, and to make his life a living heII for the past 5 years? Weird!

Last Edited:
The Original Poster asked a simple question yet numb nuts have altered the results.
To answer his question all these Seditious Traitors on this FBI list broke into the Capital. This list is growing daily. Think of the consequences of their actions, they are now after conviction felons unable to buy or own any firearm, listed on the national no fly list, loss of employment. Think before you ruin your life and head to federal prison. Watching the movie the Rambo or Red Dawn does not equate with real life events today. Attempting to overturn the election is only in 3rd world countries? Not anymore . Lots of tinfoil wearing dummies take your meds! , the only saving grace is the FBI reward of of 5,000 primers, your choice. Your Second amendment rights depend on you not breaking the law.

It's been exactly 5 weeks, and it's obvious to anyone that Trump's January 6th rally was possibly the biggest gift Trump handed Democrats during his entire Presidency.

We already know January 6th got him banned from social media without access to his 100+ million followers. He's been as quiet as a mouse since then.

Lou Dobbs and his top rated show? Cancelled for supporting Trump and his election fraud lie.

Prior to January 6th, even after Trump lost the election, I still saw flags, stickers and other signs of support for Trump. After January 6th, all gone. People don't want to be associated with a brand that sacked the US Capitol building. Brand destroyed. Legacy destroyed.

Democrats couldn't have written a better ending themselves.

Amazes me the FBI is all over a 24/7 investigation into this "peaceful protest" at the capitol, and nothing about a federal courthouse broken into vandalized and attempted to set ablaze in Portland...

Guess Antifa/BLM does get treated differently....

:s0054:

I do not recall BLM protesters beating to death a Federal Law Enforcement Officer in Portland... Brian Sicknick is the officer murdered by Trump supporters in D.C.

I do not recall BLM protesters beating to death a Federal Law Enforcement Officer in Portland... Brian Sicknick is the officer murdered by Trump supporters in D.C.
From CNN :s0001:
(CNN)"Investigators are struggling to build a federal murder case regarding fallen US Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick, vexed by a lack of evidence that could prove someone caused his death as he defended the Capitol during last month's insurrection."

(CNN)"According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true."

Your post seems to imply that the very unfortunate loss of officer Sicknick's life was due to being beaten however his cause of death has not been made public.

BTW if your a blm supporter go for it, but please don't try to minimize the documented violence and destruction caused by them.

From CNN :s0001:
(CNN)"Investigators are struggling to build a federal murder case regarding fallen US Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick, vexed by a lack of evidence that could prove someone caused his death as he defended the Capitol during last month's insurrection."

(CNN)"According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true."

Your post seems to imply that the very unfortunate loss of officer Sicknick's life was due to being beaten however his cause of death has not been made public.

BTW if your a blm supporter go for it, but please don't try to minimize the documented violence and destruction caused by them.
I am not a supporter of any person who breaks the law... you are clearly trying to mislead by suggesting Officer Sicknick did not die as a result of injuries sustained while defending the Capitol.

I am not a supporter of any person who breaks the law... you are clearly trying to mislead by suggesting Officer Sicknick did not die as a result of injuries sustained while defending the Capitol.
Please read what has been put in print regarding his death. You implied that his death was due to a beating he received. The news, even CNN as I quoted has been reporting there to be no evidence to back up your post aside from his unfortunate death of undisclosed cause.

"Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me." Really, who wants to volunteer to get beat with sticks by a mob and then succumb to the injuries. Valentines Day is coming up. Anyone got a bat? How about just a fish wacker? Dead is dead! Multiple perps, the anonymity of the mob, hiding out in the herd the list can go on but the result is the same. The officer would not have died, if there was no mob attack. How does it feel when the bus runs over you?

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads