JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Not even sure they are possessed! I think they like it!

It's worse than merely liking it, they believe their cause is righteous, and that mentality has brought us the inquisition, the crusades, the conquistadors, the Mongol hordes, the WWII holocaust, the communists re-education camps... etc, etc.

That's one reason why I don't join groups, clubs, political parties, or organized religions.....

When it's there, it's only there for a minute. the mods are very good about removing anything that might get the site shut down. But it does get posted, and I've seen a few.
That's what the folks on Parler thought too. But before they got shut down for good, someone downloaded ALL 70TB of user posts off there, including deleted posts, video, pictures, location data, etc. Now being used by LE to find and prosecute the Trump insurrection mob.

That's what the folks on Parler thought too. But before they got shut down for good, someone downloaded ALL 70TB of user posts off there, including deleted posts, video, pictures, location data, etc. Now being used by LE to find and prosecute the Trump insurrection mob.
Yup. I don't know whether deleted content is still saved in the meta data on here, but the old rules of the internet still apply: 1. You are never as anonymous as you think you are, 2. Assume that anything you upload or post is permanent.

Here's a question: is the 01/06/2021 rally possibly the single worst event of Trump's presidency, not only for him and his administration, but also for his supporters?

I can list about a dozen negative direct and indirect consequences of the event but not a single thing gained.

It wasn't just a cherry on top of the sundae for Democrats after winning the House, Presidency and Senate. We're looking at a full 7 course meal. Everything on the right's agenda up in smoke. Let's face it: there are a lot of people on the right including on here that want nothing to do with Trump anymore after a single solitary event.

Complete disaster.

Amazes me the FBI is all over a 24/7 investigation into this "peaceful protest" at the capitol, and nothing about a federal courthouse broken into vandalized and attempted to set ablaze in Portland...

Guess Antifa/BLM does get treated differently....

:s0054:

Right, wrong, or indifferent, the event was catastrophic to Conservative causes. And not just the parts of conservatism viewed as "extreme," but every last bit of it. Conservatism sold its future to Trump for four years of power, and now we're all screwed. I'm hoping something can be salvaged to avoid single-party rule for the near future, but I'm not hopeful. Got that supreme court though, eh?

Right, wrong, or indifferent, the event was catastrophic to Conservative causes. And not just the parts of conservatism viewed as "extreme," but every last bit of it. Conservatism sold its future to Trump for four years of power, and now we're all screwed. I'm hoping something can be salvaged to avoid single-party rule for the near future, but I'm not hopeful. Got that supreme court though, eh?

Spot on take imo. The party knew the risks but thought it'd be worth it. Wrong call IMO, but pretty debatable on among members here.

Amazes me the FBI is all over a 24/7 investigation into this "peaceful protest" at the capitol, and nothing about a federal courthouse broken into vandalized and attempted to set ablaze in Portland...

Guess Antifa/BLM does get treated differently....

:s0054:
Two things:

1) FBI, DHS, and DOJ are all under Trump's direct control. He appointed all the people leading those departments.

2) The Feds did arrest and charge people in Portland. The head of DHS talked to Tucker back in September and told him 100 people in Portland were arrested and 75 were charged by the Feds (starts at 2:05 in the video): https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chad-wolf-doj-investigating-far-left-rioters

Help the FBI identify these Seditious future Felons, they are from Portland.

2DE1097A-72F0-49C7-8BD8-5D13E69063A8.png

Last Edited:
It's worse than merely liking it, they believe their cause is righteous, and that mentality has brought us the inquisition, the crusades, the conquistadors, the Mongol hordes, the WWII holocaust, the communists re-education camps... etc, etc.

That's one reason why I don't join groups, clubs, political parties, or organized religions.....

Rrrright...and if you're a member of the NRA. It's already too late for you.

Aloha, Mark

Yup. I don't know whether deleted content is still saved in the meta data on here, but the old rules of the internet still apply: 1. You are never as anonymous as you think you are, 2. Assume that anything you upload or post is permanent.

Yup.....I'd say that the NSA knows/has records.

Aloha, Mark

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews