JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Take it all with a grain of salt. Too much conflicting information. Too much misinformation. Too much misdirection. Too much lies. Too much garbage.

This thread is past wine, and I think straight to vinegar...

At least the Mob had the right building targeted this time. Just too bad it was over being a sore loser in a vote. Of course if the president is the embodiment of American ideals and their attributes are a reflection of our own desires and values... humility and grace is certainly void.

I don't know any of the people in the photo or video, I do not know their ideals, their voting history, or their dark secrets. I do not pretend to know who they support based on their skin color, clothing, haircut. It only takes one bad apple to ruin the bushel. What happened is sad and I hope it does not happen to other first responders or humans. My heart goes out to their family for this loss.

As for this community, do you think it's better to divide each other through details or agree that we are a diverse group that spans political and idealogical views that all enjoy shooting sports for ourselves, family and future of our country?

I have friends from abroad asking me about this, just as they were asking about all the BLM / Antifa stuff. My answer stayed the same . I strongly support the right to protest , whoever you are. It's a foundational right . The second you start breaking things, or breaking into buildings, the gloves come off. The second you threaten a life, cops or otherwise , you should be put down like a rabid dog.

People whine that the BLM folks should rat out the violent ones, if they want any respect or legitimacy. I agree. Same here, everyone in that picture surrounding the police officer, or anyone who destroyed property or threaten injury on the 6th in dc, should be named and turned in.

You actually think reddit is a good, vetted source of information?

So you don't believe what you see with your own eyes? Reddit is a crowd source platform. Sure there is a bunch of fake stuff, but if you watch a video of MAGA rioters beating a police officer with a pole with the American flag as well as other objects. I am not sure what better evidence one could provide.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

I don't know any of the people in the photo or video, I do not know their ideals, their voting history, or their dark secrets. I do not pretend to know who they support based on their skin color, clothing, haircut. It only takes one bad apple to ruin the bushel. What happened is sad and I hope it does not happen to other first responders or humans. My heart goes out to their family for this loss.

As for this community, do you think it's better to divide each other through details or agree that we are a diverse group that spans political and idealogical views that all enjoy shooting sports for ourselves, family and future of our country?
I'm pretty sure it's safe to say the majority there support Trump for president.

"An angry mob of people has a combined mentality of a 5 year-old." I don't remember where I read that but it was true on the 6th. The events of 1/6 are no different from the "Cop free zone" in Seattle or any other emotional, ignorance-fueled city riot. That officer didn't have to die, he was doing his job. That mob has showed the world that both sides of the political spectrum are now exactly the same. Congratulations, we're all screwed and lumped in with those CRUNTS.

So you don't believe what you see with your own eyes? Reddit is a crowd source platform. Sure there is a bunch of fake stuff, but if you watch a video of MAGA rioters beating a police officer with a pole with the American flag as well as other objects. I am not sure what better evidence one could provide.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
My eyes, yes. Internet, I take that with a grain of salt. I've spent enough time with computers to know what the dumb ones like me are capable of doing let alone anyone else.

Remember, both sides are known for pretending to be one of the other and causing chaos within.

If you believe what the media tells you I got some ocean front property in Oklahoma to sell ya!

Sometimes you gotta just think for yourself.

I don't care what you believe, be it right or wrong, but I take exception to being told what I should think.

Right now, and for the last year or better, I think the right way to take information from the media/the internet is to view it and let it settle. Come back to it later and see if it actually is true or not. Do not let emotion get in the way. Look at it scientifically. It'll also help with heartburn and stress over the garbage you are being fed from every direction.

Y'all can laugh, but neither side gives two squirts about any of us, or you.

:rolleyes:
Very true. I believe I heard it as "an addiction to power". Why else would someone be working in their 80s with a net worth of a few million dollars? If I had their bank account I wouldn't be working now! Screw having another 30+ years in the workforce!

Man has it been fun watching the political garbage get their world turned upside down! They have been acting like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum for the last 4 years!

Very true. I believe I heard it as "an addiction to power". Why else would someone be working in their 80s with a net worth of a few million dollars? If I had their bank account I wouldn't be working now! Screw having another 30+ years in the workforce!

Man has it been fun watching the political garbage get their world turned upside down! They have been acting like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum for the last 4 years!

There's possessed lunatics on all sides... :rolleyes:

y4h6r5lhwoa61.jpg

Here's video of the Trump mob beating a police officer to death:
Blue lives matter, right?
The problem I see is the same theme with this video as the woke BLM videos.. yet again we have a clip that starts midway through. Nothing depicting what kicked this off.. just raw footage 5-15 mins into it.. of course it paints a narrative.
Supposedly during this rally, reports have it that local leos/guards fired first.
In all the Trump rallies.. when has an incident like this ever taken place? Charlottesville and this particular Capitol rally most likely both had actors with nefarious intent in attendance doing things most conservatives just dont do.. even when upset over voter fraud.

It makes no sense man.

I've yet to run into anything incriminating on here. Just my personal experience on here, the mods will generally delete incriminating posts
When it's there, it's only there for a minute. the mods are very good about removing anything that might get the site shut down. But it does get posted, and I've seen a few.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads